Front end loader....

/ Front end loader.... #1  

rjfoster

Tractor
LS G3033H
I am in the process of evaluating a problem with the front end loader on my Yanmar 1500D. I am looking for a manual (scanned, pdf, etc....) for the loader that tells the location of the FEL relief valve, etc......

Naturally I do not know the name of the loader, since there is no name on it. There is a sticker that states Apple Implement Manuf. at the end of the warnings, etc.....

Any help whether manual or photo would be appreciated.

/ Front end loader....
I am in the process of evaluating a problem with the front end loader on my Yanmar 1500D. I am looking for a manual (scanned, pdf, etc....) for the loader that tells the location of the FEL relief valve, etc......

Naturally I do not know the name of the loader, since there is no name on it. There is a sticker that states Apple Implement Manuf. at the end of the warnings, etc.....

Any help whether manual or photo would be appreciated.

/ Front end loader.... #3  
Can you tell me how the tractor is plumbed from the pressure and return lines?

Yanmars don't seem to react well when they are not in a continous loop.

Mark

/ Front end loader.... #4  
Can you tell me how the tractor is plumbed from the pressure and return lines?

Yanmars don't seem to react well when they are not in a continous loop.

Mark

/ Front end loader.... #5  
AIM, contact Homestead Equipment (do a search) in Apple Valley, CA. I think it was also sold under the name of NUCO.

/ Front end loader.... #6  
AIM, contact Homestead Equipment (do a search) in Apple Valley, CA. I think it was also sold under the name of NUCO.

/ Front end loader.... #7  
The relief valve should be in the loader control valve. If it wasn't when the cylinders were to the end of the stroke the oil would have no where to go & the pump or pump drive would be damaged.

/ Front end loader.... #8  
The relief valve should be in the loader control valve. If it wasn't when the cylinders were to the end of the stroke the oil would have no where to go & the pump or pump drive would be damaged.