Yanmar 1300

/ Yanmar 1300 #1  

kmosabe

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1300 Original/beautiful
I am converting a yanmar 1300 from two point to three point. West Kentucky Tractor Parts did not have the part. I know that Hoye does make an aftermarket. Is there an original upper link bracket available? I do not care if it is aftermarket but trying to figure out how to mount Hoyes bracket. I do not want to retool something if I do not have to. Does anyone have pictures of a yanmar 1300, or comparable that shows attatchment? Also, beware, bought a new seat replacement, was told the universal seat would fit, did not, the universal seat bracket works but the 3 point lever is in the way without the seat being raised about 4 inches to clear the fender which will cause me to fabricate a frame for the seat to clear the fender

/ Yanmar 1300 #2  
http://www.hoyetractor.com/Merchant...D&Product_Code=TLB-1401&Category_Code=1300TPH
This is the EXACT bracket you need no modifying anything. Four bolts two on the
lift arm housing two on the rear end case. The two directly to the rear and directly under the seat. And the two directly Above and to the left and right of the pto. You may have two tiller studs in those two holes. I'll take a pic when i get a chance i have it off now for the tiller. I have both a 155 and a 1300 and the three point is the exact same. Also all the hardare hoye has listed is exactly what you need to finish the job. Take the seat back and get the right one If you can Hoye has those to. Or take the bracket of the old seat and weld to new seat. But i don't think that will solve your problem. I have a bit of the same problem even with the factory seat. But it works.