3pt lift disabled

/ 3pt lift disabled #1  

Normmm

Gold Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2020D Satoh Beaver III Yanmar 1500
Ym2020d I started the tractor and raised the lift leaver and nothing happend. I tried the loader it works fine not slow looks norman. I cannot find any linkage that looks out of order. The lift leaver turns a color on a shaft going into the hydraulic control assm. The only thing I did out or the ordnary last time I used the tractor uas to tilt the seat forward and stand on the seat suppports to saw a high limb. The was raised at this time, it did not lower When I parked the tractor the lidt lowered normally. Is there a leaver or pin or something that I could have moved to cause this. Looks like the first use on my new ROPS will be come-a-long the tiller up so I can move it out of the shed so I can work on the tractor. Any Ideas on where to look for the problem.

/ 3pt lift disabled #2  
I am probably not even close to being the right person to answer this question, but I read in previous posts that the 3 pt hitch lock is under the seat. Is it possible you hit that?

/ 3pt lift disabled
Thanks for the reply. I have one of the wheel valves under the seat. The one that looks like a water spicket. In the past if I closed this one and raised the lift leaver a little I would hear the engine lug a little. (engine at itle) now if I close the valve and raise the leaver there is no response. I have looked everywhere for a leaver or broken rollpin. I read some other post that mentioned trash in the valve assem. The loader was installed about a month ago so I guess a metal filing from cutting the high presure line is a possibility. Standing on the seat support was probally just a coincidence. Removing the hydraulic control assem looks like a buggar. Maybe it is not too bad. I just had my mouth set for tractor operation not tractor wrenching. I emailed my dealer about the problem but was grasping at straws that there was a eaisy non oily non finger mashed fix to the problem. I need to cut the grass before taking the thing apart thank goodness that I have a floating mower and do not have to use the lift.

/ 3pt lift disabled #4  
ther is another small lever, usually red handled, literally under the seat where you were standing, that controls the drop rate of the lift.

/ 3pt lift disabled
Taking my baby to the doctor. Bets are that some fileings were left in the high pressure line when it was cut to splice in the loader circuit. A valve is most likely stuck open. After studying the diagrams and seeing how much stuff would fly out when I removed one of the valves I decided that I would pass on this job. I hate to look over my shoulder as stuff flies by trying to count the pieces and note their order.

/ 3pt lift disabled #6  
How about trying to bypass the loader? Is there a quick connect that you can attach the inflow to the outflow? This demonstrated my 3 pt lift problem was actually a bad loader valve.
John Churchill

/ 3pt lift disabled
You may be right about the loader. The mechanic called this morning and it is working again. He said he shocked the system by putting the loarder control to lower the bucket and when the engine began to labor he would throw the loader into float. This produces a surge of pressure in the line he said like a tap with a hammer. Any way it dislodged whatever had one of the relief valves stuck open and now it is all well again. While it is There he is going to change the UTF , cleane the screen, and replace the spin-off filter This way I do not have to get rid of several gallons of oil.
Happy days are here again.

/ 3pt lift disabled #8  
Glad to hear all is well!