Yanmar CBL40

/ Yanmar CBL40 #1  

tractorman

Silver Member
Has anyone seen one yet? What are your thoughts? I looked it over trying to find design flaws and didn't come up with much. I also put a one yard skid steer bucket on it and easily loaded it w/ 3/4" Processed Gravel. It's definately the strongest Compact TLB I have ever used.

/ Yanmar CBL40 #2  
I haven't seen one. Got any pictures ?

/ Yanmar CBL40
My first impression was that it looks so much different than any other tractor I have seen. The loader is similar to that used on Yanmar's Compact Wheel Loader while the backhoe is similar to that used on their mini excavator's. The quality seems to be similar to that found on industrial grade machines as well. It is not a farm or utility tractor with a backhoe and loader hung on it. Some of the nice features are the one piece frame, the huge pin diameters on the loader and backhoe along with the beefy pillow blocks, the swivel seat that you don't have to get off in order to use the backhoe, pattern control change for the backhoe is standard and silky smooth hydraulics on the backhoe with 22 GPM flow. Here are photo #1

Attachments

• P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 2,433
   / Yanmar CBL40
another photo. Note the front tie downs and the steering cylinder protected by the frame

Attachments

• P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 1,343
   / Yanmar CBL40
Another shot of the operator's platform. The other nice feature is the simplicity. There is basically one shift lever for low/high range. One for 2/4WD and a parking brake.

Attachments

• P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 1,066
   / Yanmar CBL40 #6  
I saw one at my tractor place and they told me alot of good things about this tractor, the Yanmar cbl 40 is an industrial machine build much more solid stronger in so many variations. I am yet to try it out, but will very soon. it has my interest. I know it can come with wider turf tires, it can lift more and higher, an impressive backhoe and can still be towed under 10,000 lbs.

/ Yanmar CBL40 #9  
I'm surprised nobody has one of these, I just checked one out over the weekend, slick lookin unit, seems a bit bare bones but seems like it would hold up well to abuse.

/ Yanmar CBL40 #10  
Any one have an idea what youshould pay for a used Yanmar CBL 40 with about 600 hours, includes backhoe. Year 2006. I have a 2001 New Holland TC 35 with out backhoe, and was offered 13k for mine having 850 hours on it, but it is Mint condition. Then come up with another 12 K to purchase this Yanmar. Im still conteplating this offer. Any comments, seems a bit much but it is more tractor in many ways. This would be more of a want than a need, but when you have a backhoe , I can learn to make more money with it I suppose.