water pump leaking

/ water pump leaking #1  

ray_reilly

Tractor
YM 2000
water pump leaking out of looks like a weep hole on water pump on my ym 2000
is the pump rebuildable . Have not pulled it yet but water pees out almost as fast as I put it in.
thanks
Ray

/ water pump leaking #2  
Sounds like you have no o0ption but to remove the pump. Contact Houe, or Fredericks or som other supplier for replacement proce and availability. I would also check with local parts dealers The pump may be a common part. (anything is possible) They may also be able to give you info on rebuilding it. I have found that sometimes new aftermarket parts are less expensive than orginal parts that have to be shipped from Japan.

/ water pump leaking #3  
The pumps are rebuildable. The housings are cast aluminum though and they are frequently destroyed while trying to get the bearing out. We have the parts to rebuild them as well as the complete pumps if you choose to replace it.

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ water pump leaking
thanks for the info ordered new pump from hoye. just have to wait till it gets here.

/ water pump leaking #5  
When my waterpump suffered the same symptoms I looked at a new pump but was taken aback with the prices. Someone told me about the rebuilds. I sent mine off to A & T Rebuilders in Mississippi on Monday. Received it back on friday, rebuilt, looking like a new one for about $68. Been running cool and leak free since.