Tapping into my hydraulics

/ Tapping into my hydraulics #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
Under my seat is this block...... marked "in" and "out". Would this be a suitable place to tap into my hydraulics for rear remotes. I'm dreaming about a hydraulic top link, and perhaps hydraulic controls for the chute on my rear blower.

Attachments

• Yanmar YM186D 112 (Small).jpg
    Yanmar YM186D 112 (Small).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 421
   / Tapping into my hydraulics #2  
I cant help you with the hydraulics part. but you might consider using electric motors to move the schute on the blower. there are several links in the search here. I can also tell you about mine. I used a wiper motor. and works good. no hoses or valves to deal with either.feel free to message me if your interested.

/ Tapping into my hydraulics #3  
Ductape said:
Under my seat is this block...... marked "in" and "out". Would this be a suitable place to tap into my hydraulics for rear remotes. I'm dreaming about a hydraulic top link, and perhaps hydraulic controls for the chute on my rear blower.

I do not know how good your manuals are (or if you even have them), but
you will most likely need a hydraulic diversion plug if you use those ports.
Does you tractor have a loader valve? Your photo does not look like the
Yanmar (JD) tractors I have added remote hydraulics to.

/ Tapping into my hydraulics
Unfortunately, i do not have a service manual for my tractor.... though i should get one. The plugged ports under my seat are in the block where the pressure line goes into the rear of the tractor to power up the TPH. I don't think it would be a huge issue if using this port to power rear remotes would only allow me to use one valve (or the TPH) at a time...... as i don't forsee me wrestling two or more levers on the rear at a time. I was hoping someone here had used these, and could tell me if this would be an acceptable way to get hydraulics to the rear.

/ Tapping into my hydraulics #5  
Hi Ductape,

I've copied the hydraulics page out of the Yanmar ym186d instruction manual for you......hope this helps......regards from over the water....Dean

Attachments

• yanmar ym186d hyd.jpg
    yanmar ym186d hyd.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 468
Dean,
Thank you very much. Some of it is not clear enough to read, but having the diagram showing where the return lines go is a big help ! I'm really stunned that no one here has done this....... or not offered any advise. Any chance you have aux. hydraulics on your tractor? Just curious if affected the three point hitch in any way. I need to find an OEM manual for my tractor.... i missed one on Ebay a while back !

Scott

/ Tapping into my hydraulics #7  
You might give a PM to MadReferee
He may not have seen your post, He seems to be very knowledgeable with Hydraulics.Wish I could help.
Allan

Bedlam, I'm WAAAAY ahead of ya !!! Now that i have the schematics of it, hopefully with a little help i can get this done. He certainly seems to be the self-taught master of hydraulics !

Dean, could i get you to tell me what size fittings are required on the divider block? Its too blurry to see..... i belive this is "C" on the bottom left of the page. Also...... the return plug..... looks like 3/4-16 UNF w/oring ?

Thanks again !

/ Tapping into my hydraulics #10  
Ductape said:
Dean, could i get you to tell me what size fittings are required on the divider block? Its too blurry to see..... i belive this is "C" on the bottom left of the page. Also...... the return plug..... looks like 3/4-16 UNF w/oring ?

Thanks again !

3/4"-16 = SAE 8

You should get a male o-ring SAE 8 to female of whatever male end your hose has. These types of adapters are common and should be available at any place that sells hydraulic fittings like DiscountHydraulicHose.com