ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #91  
I think only a moderator can close this thread. If any are reading this, PLEASE close this thread!

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!!
LMTC,

I DID HAVE mixed feelings about the purchase.........Whats wrong with that?????????? In the PM I sent you, every word is correct......It is what I said.......BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT????????

I am glad I purchased the YM2000 from RCO.............I saved money and thats what I like to do. AND I'll SAY AGAIN and again AND AGAIN if I have to: I WOULD BUY FROM RCO TRACTOR AGAIN!!.........THEY HAVE THE GOOD VIETNAMESE TRACTORS!!!

I don't give a dam who likes it!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and LMTC, you need to have a talk with your buddy, "Tractors4u" about being PRIVATE in the private messages........THATS WHAT STARTED IT.................Like I said before, there is a "pack" of about 4 or 5 of ya'll who stick together because ya'll think you own the forum........Of course, because of sales reasons.

And when I have been posting in other threads in this forum, you are ignoring me......WHY?????? I know why.....because I didn't buy from you.........AND on top of it, I bought a Vietnam reconditioned tractor, WHICH I LOVE, and you on the other hand dislike very much.

I didn't purchase from Hoye or Parker Equipment either.......BUT I WOULD............They have been very nice to me on the phone, AND helping me solve my "problem", not "problemS"........

Some of you keep saying that I had problem(s) with my tractor.........THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL...........The ONLY probleM was with the radiator..........If someone considers a blow bulb being a problem, THEY have the problems and shouldn't be on a tractor anyway..............

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME UNTIL I PURCHASED A VIETNAMESE RECONDITIONED TRACTOR......WHY??? because the Vietnamese didn't start this tractor board............ What is my opinion to the public?.......................BUYER BEWARE!!!!...............Be aware that if you purchase a Vietnamese reconditioned Yanmar tractor, DON'T EXPECT TO COME HERE ON TRACTOR BY NET AND BE SUPPORTED by a FEW, but NOT ALL of the dealers that participate, ALONG with a few individuals..............THE ONLY SUPPORT YOU GET WILL BE CRITICISM FROM THEM...........If you do buy one reconditioned, buy from a good dealer..........Look the tractor over........

LMTC,

I have said before and I will say again.........You DO run a honest, reputable business..........I realize that.......You just like to pick and choose WHATS BEST for your BUSINESS, which you have the right to do............I just don't agree with it to a certain extent, and thats my opinion.............In the long run, it hurts the Yanmar gray market industry.

Hey, I might be young.........BUT I am old enough to understand whats going on in the world around me.

Travis R

Hey Ernie!!!!...........I did have one extra cup of coffee this evening JUST for you.........And to let ya' know, I thought about ya' as I was walking in the bathroom!! ha ha!! (just kidding!!)

I rest my case fellers.

Travis R

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #93  
Look bud, Brent (tractors4u ) has alot of friends here. Brent is a stand up guy ! If it came down to you or Brent . I'll take Brent in my corner anyday. I would have put this in different words but , I wanted to get a point across to you & didn't want the post pulled .

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #94  
".....Oh and LMTC, you need to have a talk with your buddy, "Tractors4u" about being PRIVATE in the private messages........THATS WHAT STARTED IT.................Like I said before, there is a "pack" of about 4 or 5 of ya'll who stick together because ya'll think you own the forum........Of course, because of sales reasons....."

That is BULL. I have known Brent for years, and it has nothing to do with sales reasons. People have tried to help you but you know everything. Why don't you do everyone a favor and direct your questions to your favorite dealer. The way you rant on, he has the best dealership in the world.

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #95  
Sounds like a plan!

Oh, and Travis, you can't get mad at another dealer or someone on this forum if they don't know exactly what is wrong with your tractor BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WERE LOOKING AT IT! People really did try to give you suggestions of what they thought the problem could be. But, some people aren't willing to give suggestions based on what a person posts about it rather than having it in their shop where they can look at/test it. I had problems with my loader, some people offered suggestions, which I took as helpful; others didn't want to guess because it wasn't sitting there in front of them. I understand that. I didn't necessary expect someone would know based on what I wrote on the Yanmar forum. But... I didn't know and it never hurts to ask, right? You need to bear that in mind. Someone may read your post and say, "Aha! I had that exact same problem and I bet it is this!" and others may think, "hmm, not really sure, don't want to guess". Such is life. I have read nearly all the back threads on this forum to learn as much as I can about my tractor and problems I may encounter with it. I have not seen a single thread where the other members didn't offer advice based on what the poster had written. Sometimes they ask questions to get a better idea about what the problem may be, but they always try to help.

And I bet if I posted a pic of my tractor some would laugh at it. Not because it is a recon, but because it is so obviously not one. It is obvious that it has spent it's entire 25-27 years outdoors until I bought it and allowed it to live in my corncrib. Instead of any ribbing about it being a recon, I would get ribbing about how ugly it is! Oh well! They would say, "Geez, paint that thing!" My neighbors laugh because on the hood in white paint is written "OK". And, yes, if anyone is wondering, it is OK. Though we could run a poll to see whose tractor is more in need of paint, mine or California's... it would be close to a tie!

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #96  
Well said Bruce.

Travis, you should register under a different user name and start over fresh. I would advise to not post...............like..................this, as it is a dead give away. You must realize that the people you are bashing have years of Yanmar experience compared to your month. There are plenty of guys on here that have Recons and you owning a recon is not the problem.

/ ORDERED YANMAR TODAY!!! #97  
And I bet if I posted a pic of my tractor some would laugh at it. Not because it is a recon, but because it is so obviously not one. It is obvious that it has spent it's entire 25-27 years outdoors until I bought it and allowed it to live in my corncrib. Instead of any ribbing about it being a recon, I would get ribbing about how ugly it is! Oh well! They would say, "Geez, paint that thing!" My neighbors laugh because on the hood in white paint is written "OK". And, yes, if anyone is wondering, it is OK. Though we could run a poll to see whose tractor is more in need of paint, mine or California's... it would be close to a tie![/QUOTE]

Nah ! Your tractor looks good to me ! Though..... i might run a buffer over California's !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.