part needed.

/ part needed.
HoyeTractor said:
Click on #28 here. I guess my 2000B manual has run away but I think it has the same round bottle as the 2000 and 2000A.

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

I must have misread your post. I thought you meant that you put up the rectangular one on your page. ( which is the one I need) not the straight bottle one. Sorry for the confusion.

/ part needed. #12  
Here is the one on mine. I'm pretty the bottle and the radiator on the "B" models are different.

Sorry to go off subject, But Aaron, how is that new milling machine working ?

Bruce

Attachments

• Yan-front.jpg
    Yan-front.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 115
   / part needed. #13  
Here is the pic from Hoyes site OFT-1470

Attachments

• OFT-1470.jpg
    OFT-1470.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 112
   / part needed.
Bruce,

That is it. Except for some reason mine hangs on the side of my body panel instead of in front of the radiator. The previous owner probably relocated it.
I also don't remember the sensor being on it at all, just the hoses. What is the sensor for anyway?

/ part needed. #16  
HoyeTractor said:
The sensor turns on a little low collant light. The square bottle is here.

It is amazing. I'm hoping to actually do something productive with it soon :)

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com

(940)592-0181

The YM2000B has the low coolant light.

/ part needed. #17  
   / part needed. #18  
My wife would kill me if I got any of her Tupperware. :) She would rather that I spend $20 for the part than mess with that stuff. I am sure it works just fine though..

/ part needed. #19  
California said:
You guys with the classy tractors!

My bottle was missing when I got the tractor. For a quick n dirty field repair I replaced it with Tupperware. (Should have used a smaller one). 2.5 years later, it's still on there. Works fine.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47767&d=1133060608

Incidentally for anyone missing the radiator screen, that's what the OEM one looks like.

Man from the color of that antifreeze in the tupperware it sure don't look like you are running much of a water mix??????

/ part needed. #20  
Man from the color of that antifreeze in the tupperware it sure don't look like you are running much of a water mix??????

That's not antifreeze, he's just painted his coolant Yanmar green to match his tractor! :)