part needed.

/ part needed. #1  

scesnick

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I was out brush hogging the fields, ( no I don't bail it. ) and somehow I lost the little plastic resevoir ( sp?) for the radiator overflow. I looked everywhere in the fields and I can not find it anywhere.
I looked on Hoytractor.com to try and find the part number and it is either not listed on there or I am blind. Most likely the latter. If anyone has the part number I would be very thankful
BTW, I have a 2000BD. Thanks a million.

/ part needed. #2  
I looked on Hoye's site and for the 2000 it is part number 124450-44510. I think they are all the same, as long as its a 2000.

/ part needed.
Hey, Thanks for the part #. the previous owner of my particular tractor must have modified the overflow because my bottle was does not sit in front of the radiator. It hangs on the side of the hood and is more of a square shape. But hey, as long as this part does the job. I guess i can't complain especially if I am doing back to a stock part and location of the part.

/ part needed. #4  
Scesnick,
That overflow bottle may work but I don't believe it's the correct one for the "B" models. They are more square and a whole lot shorter.

Bruce

Going back and looking closer at Hoye's site, it seems like OFT-1470 for the 2010 and 2020 might be what you need. The description says it is rectangular and comes with a sensor. Only problem is the photo shows a radiator cap.

/ part needed. #5  
When in doubt email Hoye, and ask him, he will get back to you, and then you will know for sure, before you buy.

/ part needed. #6  
BruceR said:
Only problem is the photo shows a radiator cap.

I didn't have a picture of that bottle so I thought a radiator cap would be close enough :) I have changed the picture.

Thanks
Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ part needed. #7  
"Going back and looking closer at Hoye's site, it seems like OFT-1470 for the 2010 and 2020 might be what you need. The description says it is rectangular and comes with a sensor. Only problem is the photo shows a radiator cap."

That does appear to be the correct bottle for the YM2000B.

/ part needed.
HoyeTractor said:
I didn't have a picture of that bottle so I thought a radiator cap would be close enough :) I have changed the picture.

Still can't find it on your site???? Anyhoo, do you have the one I need in stock? Thanks,

/ part needed. #10  
My 2000 BD has a squared bottle with a sensor of some kind on it. Well rectangular.

Jerry