2 cyl. VS 3 cyl. engine

/ 2 cyl. VS 3 cyl. engine #41  
Link to Roxy's tractor pix.

I wish there were deals like that around here. Twice that price might buy a 'restorable' one, double it again if the engine starts. Minimum.

Roxy, you did good!

/ 2 cyl. VS 3 cyl. engine #43  
California said:
Link to Roxy's tractor pix.

I wish there were deals like that around here. Twice that price might buy a 'restorable' one, double it again if the engine starts. Minimum.

Roxy, you did good!

Nice tractor......I just looked at a 6N a few days ago. $500 bucks AS IS. It was an 8N with about 20% missing, front hubs & Wheels, starter and HEAD. I left it there........

/ 2 cyl. VS 3 cyl. engine #44  
You can't get those old Fords cheap around here either. And yet, they are so common. There are several people around here with them. I was interested in an 8N/9N/2N, but most seem to go for more than $2000. There seemed to be quite a few Farmalls around cheaper. I looked at an Allis Chalmers B (I think that was the model) but was concerned about the hand crank. Being a woman, and not a big one, I figured I'd end up with a broken arm one day. I kind of had my heart set on a Farmall or AC though anyway. Drove it around quite a bit tonight including in the field it will be spreading in and I'm pretty used to it now. It seemed awfully tall at first compared to my Yanmar. And I never bonked myself in the knee with the shifter tonight!