Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

Default Red dash light on 1802

Could someone tell me what the red light by my key is for on an 1802? Mine does not ever come on so it is probably burned out.

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

Default Re: Red dash light on 1802

Don't know what it goes to but, you can check the bulb. Do you have a temp or oil light ?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    yanmar

Thermostart.

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

I have my regular water temperature, low water, oil pressure and low battery water lights in the dash but this is a small plain round light by the key and it must be the thermostart light as LMTC states. I wonder if this light is supposed to come on when I turn my key to thermostart if the thermostart is working correctly. Since this bulb appears to be so hard to check or replace I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something real important that needed replacing. I have never used my thermostart here in South Louisiana because it never gets very cold and my tractor starts immediately when I turn the key even in the middle of winter.