Anyone have info on this contraption??

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #2  
Never seen anything like that with a Yanmar name on it.....I think the very first thing I would add is a seat right behind the controls :). Seriously!

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #3  
If it can't haul your body weight around, then I would seriourly question it's ability. The seller might try to demonstrate pushing around dirt that has already been loosened up and is laying on the surface of the ground. A better test would be ripping into hard virgin ground to see if it bogs down or spins the tracks or you start smelling a clutch burining.

It looks like a walk behind trencher that has had a makeshift blade added to it. What is that extra blade laying on the ground behind it??? Multiple color schemes also may indicate a homemade rig. Two blades with different colors??

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #4  
I have no additional info on that unit, but you are right. That thing is cool!

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #5  
The engine intriques me. It has a large flywheel. The 1500 # weight may be an indication it can do some shoving.

Now - how about parts?

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #6  
Some of those stand-on/walk behind mini-skid steers are at that weight. My little Thomas 25G is. Often those little items were made for specific applications where the size or weight is limited. A buddy drove a 2000 pound skid steer moving snow off a roof in Chicago, during construction of a large bakery.
Can someone find a Japanese website for Yanmar products, not just the ones marketed to America?

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #8  
It kind of resembles this Yanmar snow blower.

Attachments

• Yanmar pro.gif
    Yanmar pro.gif
    7 KB · Views: 224
   / Anyone have info on this contraption?? #9  
Now if it had a remote control....

Pushing snow from inside my home sounds like a wonderful tool.

/ Anyone have info on this contraption?? #10