UFO Control on F/FX series, info please

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #1  

vietvetharry

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max26XL Shuttle, Montana C4864
Does anyone know of a source for information on the operation and settings on the UFO control system on the F/FX tractors?

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #2  
I believe you have 5 threads running simultaneously, all asking for info on your tractor:rolleyes: .

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #3  
vietvetharry said:
Does anyone know of a source for information on the operation and settings on the UFO control system on the F/FX tractors?

Now don't take this the wrong way cause, I don't mean it in a bad way . Why didn't you have your dealer go over this tractor with you b-4 you bought it ?:confused:

If your dealer didn't know about the tractor & you didn't know about the operation of the tractor ,If were me I wouldn't have bought the tractor.

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please
No offense taken kenmac. My dealer did go over the operations & controls with me when I was looking at the tractor. He also told me little was currently known on these models & he only occasionally gets one in. I had a choice of this newer model or a smaller, older 2210D. I knew there wasn't much info avail yet on this model, but that should change. Maybe I'm a ginnie pig on this, but I like the tractor, its power and features and hopefully this group and I can learn together by sharing our experiences. If noone brought the newer models based on lack of info, none of us would learn.

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #5  
How ironic would it be if "vietvetharry" got a tractor that was "vietrebuilt".

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #6  
phatgemi said:
How ironic would it be if "vietvetharry" got a tractor that was "vietrebuilt".

Now thats funny !!:D :D :D

/ UFO Control on F/FX series, info please #7  
Harry,
can you post a picture of your controls for the UFO ?
There are 2 different styles , and maybe I can talk you thru this.
(on the phone) My machines have both styles, so Im a (little)familiar with them.

Ernie Imports

Ernie, I'll try to post a picture tonight and call you tomorrow. Thanks.

I agree the "vietrebuilt" comment was quite original. I wish I had a quick wit!

normde2001, I don't mean to have 5 threads active at the same time and am sorry if I'm monopolizing the group. As comments have been offered they have generated new questions that I thought would be of interest, so I opened new threads.

Being new I don't know how to cancel or stop old threads. I'll try to behave with better site etiquette in the future.

Tractor+UFO+006.jpg

Tractor+UFO+008.jpg

Tractor+UFO+010.jpg

Tractor+UFO+013.jpg

Ernie, I hope these pics of UFO uploaded correctly. We'll discuss tomorrow.