MY NEW YM1500

/ MY NEW YM1500 #1  

pingdaddy37

I NEED HELP Finding PARTS FOR A BULLDOG LAODER---THE JOY STIKE CAME OFF IN MY HAND.

/ MY NEW YM1500 #2  
pingdaddy37 said:
I NEED HELP Finding PARTS FOR A BULLDOG LAODER---THE JOY STIKE CAME OFF IN MY HAND.

You may not find OEM parts for it. What's wrong with yours?

/ MY NEW YM1500 #3  
This highlights concerns I've heard expressed about these.....who makes them, where does one go for support or parts when the selling dealer either goes out of business or won't support the sale?

Richard, you may find that a joystick can be made by a fabricator....lots of guys around like that. If it is just a joystick with a threaded end or such, it should be easy. Now if it actually has part of the valve linkage incorporated in it, it may take some doing. What has been the response of your seller?

/ MY NEW YM1500 #4  
pingdaddy37 said:

You may try northern tools.They may have something you can use.

/ MY NEW YM1500 #5  
This really chaps my hide, and to no one person or dealer in particular. It goes way beyond the tractors origin of used or reconditioned as it's all about support (after the sell).
Surely there's a dealer of reconditioned tractors that stock the Bulldog loader that has this part (?). Maybe they network like the used tractor dealers do?

Any members with VN rebuilds have a good relationship with their dealers? Otherwise, he's (Richard) purchased a Yanmar specifically designed to dig himself out of the snow and now has a 300# useless anchor attached to the front of his tractor.

Mark

/ MY NEW YM1500 #6  
mark777 said:
This really chaps my hide, and to no one person or dealer in particular. It goes way beyond the tractors origin of used or reconditioned as it's all about support (after the sell).
Surely there's a dealer of reconditioned tractors that stock the Bulldog loader that has this part (?). Maybe they network like the used tractor dealers do?

Any members with VN rebuilds have a good relationship with their dealers? Otherwise, he's (Richard) purchased a Yanmar specifically designed to dig himself out of the snow and now has a 300# useless anchor attached to the front of his tractor.

Mark

I believe, for all we know, he could have bought that tractor from his neighbor down the road. Aren't those control valves normally purchased as an "after-market" unit?

/ MY NEW YM1500 #7  
I believe, for all we know, he could have bought that tractor from his neighbor down the road. Aren't those control valves normally purchased as an "after-market" unit?

I understand that just reading this thread one would see that as a possibility. And no, control valves come matched to every loader we've ever carried. Some may have cross applications, but none we've ever had came through channels other than our loader distributor(s).

Take a look here.. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar/93961-thanks.html

And I can tell you from talking with him that this came from someone representing himself as a seller of these tractors (I still think it inappropriate to use the "D" word to describe someone who does no more than pitch, sell, and abandon---hmmm, maybe we should describe those folks as Advertise, Sell, and Scram, or shorten it to.....ummm, never mind:eek: ).

/ MY NEW YM1500 #8  
mark777 said:

Mark

Mark, as I think you already know, this is the problem with generic equipment of unknown origin. Do a Google for bulldog loader(s) and you get some pages re: skid steers, one about some financial service (bulldog loader 911), and so on. Do the same Google for Koyker and there are pages of very direct resources listed.

Here's an experiment....go to tractorhouse, and start at the beginning of the yanmar listings....for each seller who seems to represent themselves as a business, with a tractor sporting a bulldog loader, call or email them and ask if they can supply parts for a bulldog loader. Better yet, ask if they will tell you how to get parts under warranty for YOUR bulldog loader that you bought elsewhere.

Make the same call to us re: Koyker and you will either get the part if you bought from us, or we will give you a toll free number for Koyker (as we are unable to determine your warranty period if purchased elsewhere) who will take your call and assist you.

/ MY NEW YM1500 #9  
pingdaddy37,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having, but frankly I'm not surprised when I hear the words Bull Dog Loader.... perhaps I can help, and in the process clear up the mystery about the origin of these loaders.
I don't know anything about your dealer (or as LMTC correctly describes, scammer), but I do know where the tractor and loader originated. To my knowledge, all the Bulldog loader equipped tractors come from an importer called LCI Equipment in Wills Point, TX. They build these Bulldog loaders, and I believe that every tractor they bring over has one on it. We've seen lots of their stuff, as we're in TX also, and we've heard many more horror stories. They're the original source of all the bulldog loader equipped tractors you see on Ebay that are claimed to be "in like new condition".

I WANT TO BE CLEAR THAT WE (RCO Tractor) ARE NOT, NOR HAVE WE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY IN ANY WAY.

I'm just trying to pass along a little info that might help you out of your jam. Also, I cannot vouch for what kind of response you'll get from them....If my experience is any guide, it probably won't be great...but anyway, these are the guys that built your loader, and "reconditioned" your tractor.

LCI Equipment
23360 IH 20
Wills Point, TX 75169
ph: 903-865-1220

I'm not clear how the joystick failed, but I agree with others here that it might be easiest to come up with your own repair... We might be able to help. How exactly did it fail? Do you have pictures? Is the bottom end of the joystick threaded into the control body? I'd think it would be a relatively easy fix (I guess not so easy when you don't have the use of one hand....), but I'm not real familiear with the control they're using. If I'm wrong about that, worst case is you can replace the entire control assembly with one from Northern tool, tractor supply... or we could provide you with a Koyker or one of ours. Going this route might involve some monkeying around with different hose fittings depending upon what was used on your loader. You can contact me directly if you'd like more info, email: John@rcotractor.com, 512-422-0233

Also, 2 more cents from me.... Don't turn your front wheels around, and ROPS is a worthwhile investment... we offer them here (bottom of the page): RCO Tractor - Parts & Accessories

Good luck, let me know if we can help.

John
RCO Tractor

/ MY NEW YM1500 #10  
Call James Stafford at
East Texas Equipment
1562 NW Access Road
Mt. Vernon, Texas 75457
(903) 537-2730

He sells and services Bulldog loaders. He found a part for me!