I just picked up a Woods 1006 Loader. It is a new unit that has been sitting around the dealers lot for a few years. It's a little faded and has some rust and a few parts are missing but all the main stuff is there. It was ordered for a guy with a small Case tractor. The mount will need modification if it can be made to work at all. Woods says that they don't have mounts for the 186D. Does anyone know which Woods mount is easiest to make work? I have been thinking of mounting the valve on the tractor so it stays with the tractor when the loader is dismounted. Has anyone run metal pipe for the hydraulic plumbing from the tractor to the valve? What kind of hose do you like best?