Correct tire pressure for YM1802

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802 #1  

tallyho8

Elite Member
Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
Could someone tell me what is the recommended maximum air pressure to put in the front tires of a YM1802. I have 4.00 X 12 nylon tires and the only thing written on them is Max Load 250 KG at 54 BAR. Since I always (severely and unsafely) overload my front end loader, I at least want the maximum pressure in my tires.

EDIT: At least I think it says 54 BAR. The 5 is hard to read and I can not tell if there is a decimal point anywhere.

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802
It could possibly be 3.4. The first number is not a 1, 2 or 4 and can not tell if there is a decimal for sure because this writing is hardly legible.

Is there a usual maximum tire pressure in these little tires on 2wd Yanmars?

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802 #4  
My YM2000B is 30psi max. That should work for yours.

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802
I checked up on the Firestone 4.00 x 12 3 rib tires and their max pressure is 52 lbs.
If my tires state 3.4 bar this would be about 49 lbs which is close to the Firestones. When I only put 30 psi in the tires they look pretty low when I have a load in my front end loader and really seem to be stretching and straining when I am making turns so I really want to put the maximum in them that is allowed.
Since these are Asian tires that are not for export with very small writing that is nearly invisible on the tires except when viewed from a certain angle in a certain light it is impossible to accurately read the max rating and since they use BAR instead of psi or metric it is really confusing. Unfortunantly, I can't even read the brand name on the tire. The tires do appear to be in very good condition. If anyone else has 4.00 x 12 3 rib asian tires with a BAR rating, I would be interested in hearing what #BAR yours have.
Thanks for your help.:) :)

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802 #6  
The front tires on the YM195 are 4.00 -12 and the operation manual says 26 - 46 psi.

Danny

/ Correct tire pressure for YM1802 #7  
1danny said:
The front tires on the YM195 are 4.00 -12 and the operation manual says 26 - 46 psi.

Danny

On second thought, I believe that's what My YM2000B is. I think 30 was just recommended for a smoother ride. Don't have my ops manual handy.