RCO Tractors

/ RCO Tractors #1  

mark4Jesus

Silver Member
Tractor
2021 Branson 2610h
My friend is interested in a Yanmar that RCO has for sale on their website. I would like to hear from those of you who have purchased a tractor from RCO. Your experience with the company, quality of the tractor, follow up and support from RCO if needed.
I checked an earlier post that quickly degraded into a flame session about VN recons, I am not interested in that debate only experiences with RCO.

Thanks and God Bless!

/ RCO Tractors #2  
You can talk to Travis R. I think he got a YM2000 from them. You can also get a price from Little Miami Tractor Co.So far so good on my purchase from LMTC. Theirs are not VN rebuilds if you are interested..

/ RCO Tractors
Gas,
Did LMTC ship to you or did you pick it up?

/ RCO Tractors #4  
mark4Jesus said:
Gas,
Did LMTC ship to you or did you pick it up?

They shipped it to me. You would have to contact them for rates.

/ RCO Tractors #5  
I bought a YM1500D from RCO. Been very happy with both the tractor and their support.

/ RCO Tractors #6  
Mace

Good to hear from you again. How did the R2 rice tires do in the snow and mud this winter. Would like to see another picture of your valley.

/ RCO Tractors #7  
I bought a Yanmar 2210BD in January, and I am very happy with it, John and Stuart at RCO are very good to deal with. and very prompt to answer any questions I have after the sale.