Front End Loader

/ Front End Loader #1  

BertS

I have the opportunity to get a front end loader for my YM2200. currently this used loader is on a YM2210, is a Bison UH350. You fellas in the know, do you think it will fit?

Second question, are the motors in a YM2200 and a YM2210 the same?

/ Front End Loader #2  
BertS said:
I have the opportunity to get a front end loader for my YM2200. currently this used loader is on a YM2210, is a Bison UH350. You fellas in the know, do you think it will fit?

Second question, are the motors in a YM2200 and a YM2210 the same?

The second question is no.

Danny

/ Front End Loader #3  
WILL it fit? Impossible to say without looking and measuring as to whether it can be altered to fit.

Will it bolt right on? No.

Last, I would be very reserved about putting much $$ into a loader on a 2200 unless you are dead set that you will keep it for many many years, because the resale on a 2200 is not good and unless you get the loader for next to nothing you will never recover any reasonable portion of the price at resale.

/ Front End Loader #4  
It will not bolt right on. The 2200 normally takes a larger loader than the 2210. You may be able to make it fit by welding, cutting & drilling if you are able to do that kind of fabrication. It is not easy though.

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ Front End Loader
yes, I'll be able to get it for next to nothing. I had thought the 2200 and the 2210 were similar in size, and that the FEL's would cover a couple of different size tractors. My ignorance could be showing.

/ Front End Loader #6  
Bert,

To the best of my knowledge the YM2200 is a one year only production from Yanmar. Just about everything on this particular model does not interchange with any other Yanmars.

I had great difficulty finding parts like head, head gasket, push rods and other related parts for a friend who lives near by.

This is NOT to say you have a bad tractor...just rare. And who's to say that someday it may make it even more valuable to a collector of rare Yanmars :)??

Mark