Zetor 5211 control levers

/ Zetor 5211 control levers #1  

gengine

Platinum Member
Greetings all!!
I just got an '84 Agri-power 5000, AKA Zetor 5211. I've spent all week getting it running and changing/cleaning all fluids and filters. Unfortunatly, there are no labels left to tell me what each lever and knob does. There are two levers left of the seat, and three on the right, with a knob in front. I think one lever on the left is a parking brake, the other one I have no clue. The far right lever is the 3 pt. control, the other two I am lost, as well as the knob. If anybody can clue me in, that would be a great help.

/ Zetor 5211 control levers #2  
If I recall correctly, on the left side facing towards the front of the tractor is the parking brake, it has a thumb button release? The other facing the rear of the tractor engages (down) or stops (up position) to select the PTO, the left shifter between your feet. The three on the right, two similiar knobs closest to the seat are remotes to the rear (if so equipped) and the lower one (closest to the floor) is for the 3 point hitch.

Hope this helps!!
Good Luck!!

/ Zetor 5211 control levers #3  
The far right lever is the 3 pt. control, the other two I am lost, as well as the knob. If anybody can clue me in, that would be a great help.

The one closest to the seat is the hydraulic power system preselector (position, mixed, draft). The one in the middle is the outer circuit hydraulic lever. The knob on the floor next to the foot operated throttle is the differential lock. The lever on the side wall between the foot throttle and 3 pt contol is the hydraulic reaction rate.

The Agri-Power 5000 more closely resembles the Zetor 5011, though very similar to the 5211. I have a 1986 Agri-Power 5000.

Does yours have a cab?

Last edited:
   / Zetor 5211 control levers
Thanks for the replies!!:thumbsup: I knew the diff lock, that one sticks and I really need to work on the linkage. I have to adjust the knob on the wall with a pair of channel lock pliers, someone in the past has, so it's already mangled. My Massey has a little lever on the floor, but I wasn't sure if they might be the same thing. As for a cab? No, not that lucky. I would love to have a cab for the winter months, but all that glass in the summer isn't much fun, without A/C anyway. Do you happen to know of a good source for parts and manuals? I need manuals, but I don't see needing any more parts other than hydraulic hoses in the near future, but getting a line on them is a good start.

Thought of one more thing, is there a way to get hydraulics to my front loader freeing up my scv in the rear on this tractor? There's no room for a front pump like my massey, and no mid pto as far as I can tell.

/ Zetor 5211 control levers #6  
Thought of one more thing, is there a way to get hydraulics to my front loader freeing up my scv in the rear on this tractor? There's no room for a front pump like my massey, and no mid pto as far as I can tell.

Yes, parts are available at Tractor Parts for Zetor Tractors

Well, my tractor has the bucket loader hydraulics taken from near the swinging drawbar pivot pin. The rear is open, and I use it to control the snowblower chute.

I have all the manuals, so push come to shove you will eventually have them.

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,829
   / Zetor 5211 control levers #7  
Thanks for the replies!!:thumbsup: I knew the diff lock, that one sticks and I really need to work on the linkage. I have to adjust the knob on the wall with a pair of channel lock pliers, someone in the past has, so it's already mangled.

Yes, someone used a homemade lever on my tractor too. Simple fix.

The Agri-Power 5000 from Menards (Zetor 5011) is a decent tractor. I got mine as shown last year for $6,500 with 1,300 hours. Considering what I got versus the price, I feel I made out like a bandit. Hope you feel the same.

Yes, parts are available at Tractor Parts for Zetor Tractors

Well, my tractor has the bucket loader hydraulics taken from near the swinging drawbar pivot pin. The rear is open, and I use it to control the snowblower chute.

I have all the manuals, so push come to shove you will eventually have them.

I picked up this tractor real cheap. It came to a neighbor for repairs, but the owner didn't like the price, so I picked t up for $900 with the loader, a box blade, and a set of chains. After a week of work and all new fluids and filters, it runs like a top. The hour meter says 1426, but it doesn't work anymore. I think it's just a broken cable. Could you post a pic of your loader hookup? I don't see anything the screams where it run hoses.

/ Zetor 5211 control levers #9  
The hydraulic hoses for the loader are taken from the underneath the tractor.

Here is another forum for Zetor tractors.

Zetorworld forum: Tractor forum

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,604
  • center.jpg
    center.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,452
  • overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,523
Last edited:
   / Zetor 5211 control levers #10  
Just another thought since you don't have the manuals. Are you familiar with the priming pump and cold start button?