Zetor 4341

/ Zetor 4341
Donny2stroke... they might be working against each other I havent had time to troubleshoot yet, of course the battery was dead today when I went to start it.... I either have a bad battery or a constant elctrical draw thats depletes the battery. TnWV I appreciate the info...sounds like i have a fuel system problem to track down

Last edited:
   / Zetor 4341 #32  
your machine is newer than ours but out of curiosity does you fuel pump happen to look like the image ive attached? if so, what ive circled is the direct inject button that is activated when you push the button with the throttle set at more than halfway. the electrical maybe drawing, but test whether your alternator is giving you 14V, or nearly 14V, when the tractor is running. we have a battery disconnect on all of our equipment. you can get cheap ones that mount right onto the battery post

23331051.jpg

/ Zetor 4341
your machine is newer than ours but out of curiosity does you fuel pump happen to look like the image ive attached? if so, what ive circled is the direct inject button that is activated when you push the button with the throttle set at more than halfway. the electrical maybe drawing, but test whether your alternator is giving you 14V, or nearly 14V, when the tractor is running. we have a battery disconnect on all of our equipment. you can get cheap ones that mount right onto the battery post

I dont think mine looks like that I will take a closer look tm.... I tested the alternator its sending 13.6v to the battery, My zetor has a cut off switch but was bypassed due to continuity issues... Ive been trying to order a new one and the dealer is draggin their feet on sending it out to me.

/ Zetor 4341 #34  

If you have trouble finding parts, try these guys http://www.ridgewaytractorparts. I've ordered filters from them and they seem to have a good inventory.

Hope you get your problems worked out soon!

/ Zetor 4341
thanks TnWV