Zetor 8011-8045 12011-12045 on CD

/ Zetor 8011-8045 12011-12045 on CD #11  
Thanks a whole lot for the info. I did get the thing pulled off. It took a little doing to figure out how to get that back bolt off. After I got that figured out it wasn't too bad.
't
Do you know how to fix that leak? I have don't see how to open anything up to replace a seal without getting into some pretty complicated mechanics. I may do more damage than good.

Thanks again for the reply.[/QUO

chit

Yeah, it was the throttle linkage seal. After I took it off, I couldn't figure how the seal came out. I took it to a couple of local of guys that work on tractors and neither could take it apart either. One told to to send it off to an injector pump repair shop, and the other, I left it with him for a couple of months and finally had to go and get it back. I ending up taking to a John Deere dealer and they charged $115.00 to put in the inner and outer seal. Wish I had though of that sooner. The 2000 series John Deeres were made by Zetor. The tractor had set out in the weather for 5,6 or 7 years before I took it upon myself to get it running. The fuel tank had a lot of crud in it. I took it off soaked in a solution of muratic acid. Flushed numerous times. Tough to do much with a pressure washer inside because of the baffles. Put it back on and still the steel fuel line in bottom of tank kept getting plugged with crud. I though it would eventually clear up, but it never did. It would run 10 minutes then I had to blow back into the fuel line into the tank to push the crud back in tank. I was hoping it would come out into sediment bowl. But apparently too big to go through the line. I ended up, taking a U shape piece of wire looping it under the fuel pickup line and bent it up off the bottom a half inch. Has worked fine ever since. If needed, one could rig up a filter in the tank similar to one used on a chainsaw or weed eater. Might be a little tough getting on. It definitely, would require some finageling.