Zetor Major 2013

/ Zetor Major 2013 #1  

Jan Sik

Tractor
Product spec./ MF5400 Zetor Proxima 110
January 2013 Zetor comp. introduce model Major 80Hp.It is revolution for them in conception! It is first time of Zetor brand in combination of ENGINE Zetor - TRANSMISSION Carraro+4WD axle same brand -CABINE from ext. supplier. So modern conception to deliver to market simple product in short time with low price .....
If you have any coment if these tractor may be good as price vs specification , just tell me to help make decision if to buy or not and which brand may be in price reliable for me as small farm developer !

/ Zetor Major 2013 #2  
Welcome to TBN

/ Zetor Major 2013 #3  
January 2013 Zetor comp. introduce model Major 80Hp.It is revolution for them in conception! It is first time of Zetor brand in combination of ENGINE Zetor - TRANSMISSION Carraro+4WD axle same brand -CABINE from ext. supplier. So modern conception to deliver to market simple product in short time with low price .....
If you have any coment if these tractor may be good as price vs specification , just tell me to help make decision if to buy or not and which brand may be in price reliable for me as small farm developer !

Welcome to TractorByNet from Tennessee . :tractor:

/ Zetor Major 2013 #5  
Welcome to the forum.

Around here Zetors are looked at as the bottom of the barrel tractors. Everyone I have seen has had many sevior issues.

/ Zetor Major 2013 #6  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Zetor, Century & Branson forum. :)

/ Zetor Major 2013 #7  
V?疥 na TBN.
The guy saying that Zetors are bottom barrel tractor doesn't know what he is talking about. They are not popular that is true. But I heard a lot of good about them.