Zetor 8011 clutch problem

/ Zetor 8011 clutch problem #1  

BertZegers

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2900, Zetor 8011, Kubota KX41Excavator, John Deere 4400 Combine, Case 1816C skidsteer
I have a Zetor 8011 and most of the time it is more difficult to get it out of gear than shifting in gear. On the go it shifts easier. Seems to me the clutch is not disengaging properly. Is it possible that the clutch "sticks" because of a wet friction plate? (oil) The adjustment seems fine.
My brothers 8245 does the same thing, these tractors are very alike.

Does someone no if it is "oil" , wear, or something else. I don't want to split the tractor if not necessary.

Appreciate your expertise.

Thanks, Bert.

/ Zetor 8011 clutch problem #2  
Not sure your tractor is set up the same as the 5245 I use to have but I was having similar problems and ended up replacing the hyd. slave cyl. . I think that's what it was called as this was many years ago . All it does is make it easier to push in the clutch etc. . I am no mechanic by a long shot but it was an easy project to do . Like I mentioned this may not be your problem but if it is it's an easy fix . The cyl. was easy to see from under the tractor near the clutch housing if I remember correctly . GOOD LUCK

/ Zetor 8011 clutch problem #3  
^This is most likely the problem. You can also bleed the air out of the system

/ Zetor 8011 clutch problem
This is a 3 year old thread, and I am the starter. I found that the main culprit of the clutch problem was an almost seized bearing in the flywheel.
I found out a few years ago but forgot to post.
This 8011 does not have a hydraulic clutch cylinder, just a linkage.