Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ?

/ Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ? #1  

sourwood

Tractor
Farmtrac 665DTC, Zetor 7711, Long 460, Long 310, Satoh S370D, Iseki 4100F, Case 380CK, John Deere 420C
The clutch every so often sticks on my 7711 and the tractor sticks in gear, clutch won't release. It has done it again. Any ideas on breaking it loose ?

I don't want to have to pull it off and try to start it to break it loose. The clutch pedal itself is just DEAD- it's as limp as a dead man's you know what.

I know the clutch is stuck and won't release, but should I replace the two clutch slave cylinders ?

Is there anyway to unstick the clutch before having to mess with the slave cylinders ?

/ Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ? #2  
The slave cyl. are easy to replace if that is your only problem as I did it on the one I had years ago . I only had one on the 5245 .

/ Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ? #3  
Replacing the slaves won't do any good, the plates are rusted together, mechanically downstream of the slaves. Rock it, beat it, tap it, pull it until they snap apart. Then store it if at all possible with the bell crank depressed and the plates apart.

/ Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ? #4  
Ive never seen a rusted stuck clutch on a zetor. Im not saying it cant or wont. Mine is almost always stored inside. I would suspect the master and slave or a leak.

/ Stuck clutch on Zetor 7711 - Suggestions on how to deal with this ? #5  
If the pedal feels strange it's probably time to renew the cylinders.