Zetor wiring diagrams

/ Zetor wiring diagrams #1  

Harry in Ky

Veteran Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers ED 40
Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for a 5211? I have an operator's manual and a reprint of of the so called service manual, but there are no diagrams anywhere to be found. I'm mainly interested in the gauges, instrument panel, and warning lights. It has power from key switch through two separate fuses with the key on, but absolutely nothing going on with the instruments. The back side of the panel looks like a jungle, and without a diagram it looks like a long time consuming process to make any sense of it.

/ Zetor wiring diagrams #2  
Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for a 5211? I have an operator's manual and a reprint of of the so called service manual, but there are no diagrams anywhere to be found. I'm mainly interested in the gauges, instrument panel, and warning lights. It has power from key switch through two separate fuses with the key on, but absolutely nothing going on with the instruments. The back side of the panel looks like a jungle, and without a diagram it looks like a long time consuming process to make any sense of it.

Contact Petr at plaznicka@zetorna.com