zetor passenger seat.

/ zetor passenger seat. #1  

p12345

any pictures of the passenger seat in the zetor tractors. any pictures. are they a decent seat for the passenger or not. never seen one yet.

/ zetor passenger seat. #2  
I bought a 4341.1SR cab with a passenger seat. 1st rider was 9 year old niece. When I flipped it down. Her feet were dangling about 6" above the floor. She had the seat belt figured out & was ready to go in about a minute!

Attachments

• 402493-Zetor second seat.jpg
    402493-Zetor second seat.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 709
   / zetor passenger seat. #3  
I don't know her height but is a good helper. Grandma brought her up to the farm yesterday. The seat flips upside down over the tool box on LH side. Bottom makes a handy tray for stuff. Have other Pix's but over 100K (101K) & TBN kicks back.

/ zetor passenger seat.
thanks for picture. how would an adult fit. what did the seat cost extra.

/ zetor passenger seat. #5  
Seat pix 1 of 2

Attachments

• 404340-zetor seat 4.jpg
    404340-zetor seat 4.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 866
   / zetor passenger seat. #6  
Seat pix 2 of 2

Note: The second seat lets the genie out of the bottle as children of all ages want to ride with. Sunday it was 70 year olds.. You also get lots of help with enthusiastic aligning etc. it's more fun than actually running the tractor. Legroom didn't seem to be an issue the pictures are misleading as the dash is actually centered in the cab & seat is on left edge. The 9 year old was a 7 year old last week.

/ zetor passenger seat. #7  
Seat pix 2 of 2

Note: The second seat lets the genie out of the bottle as children of all ages want to ride with. Sunday it was 70 year olds.. You also get lots of help with enthusiastic aligning etc. it's more fun than actually running the tractor. Legroom didn't seem to be an issue the pictures are misleading as the dash is actually centered in the cab & seat is on left edge. The 9 year old was a 7 year old last week.

2nd pix shows 98K but TBN kicked me back again - sorry

/ zetor passenger seat. #8  
Tried a PIXsizer software to shrink the image size.

Attachments

• 410365-zetor seat 3 (600 x 450).jpg
    410365-zetor seat 3 (600 x 450).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 904