Zetor 3340

/ Zetor 3340 #1  

Parke

I am considering buying a used Zeteor 3340, only 300 hours, for $11,000. I would appreciate evaluations of this tractor by owners, etc.

/ Zetor 3340 #2  
Cab or platform?
It seems good price for me, anyway.

/ Zetor 3340 #3  
Parke
Great tractor. Same qustion as of above is it a cab or open station, plus does it have a shuttle or a creeper and is it 540 or 1000 RPM (PTO)? What does it look like. Well care for, beat up or ? Where are you and or the tractor located?
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Zetor 3340
Thanks: has cab... not sure about rpm... will find out, good question.

/ Zetor 3340
Zetor purchased in 1998. I am in the Wet Mountains of Colorado. one major use is mowing with brush hog roughly 80 acres... rocky of course and lots of big sagebrush.

/ Zetor 3340
Thanks for the good help. Decided to buy a new New Holland TC30 with loader... less than I could have bought the Zetor and then had a loader installed.

/ Zetor 3340 #7  
NH TC30 is just a toy compared to Zetor. For heavy use (abuse), Zetor is more forgiving tractor than you can imagine.
For cabbed tractor with 4WD and about 300hrs, price of Zetor is GIFT. For your size of property, Zetor seems more adequate than TC30 for me.
Only issue is higher centre of gravity and overall dimensions of Zetor compare to TC30.
Think once again before you spend your $$$. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif