4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference

/ 4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference #1  

Cabinholler

Silver Member
What is the difference between a 4341 and a 4341.1 Zetor tractor? These two numbers on these Zetor tractors are confusing for me. Does the 4341 have something different on it that the 4341.1 doesn't have, or does the 4341.1 have something different on it that the 4341 doesn't have? I would really like to know the difference on these two numbers for Zetor tractors.

A reply to this post by anyone on this board would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Cabinholler

/ 4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference #2  
I think the difference is a left hand shuttle reverser on the 4341.1. This is the model of my tractor that has this feature.

/ 4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference #3  
Cabinholler
The 4341 is the series. 62hp Super tractor, the second 4 is for 4x4 (4321 is 2x4) the info after the "." refers to how it is set up. Only 4341/4321 would be on the hood decal.
.1 = Cab
.1SR = Cab with Shuttle (reverser)
.0 = open station
.0SR = open station with Shuttle
.0SRS = same as above but "special" non-syncro trans and no external lift cylinder on the 3pt and no tilt wheel.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
PS: Come see us in Louisville this week (Weds-Sat) at the National Farm Machinery show.

/ 4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference
BarryinMN and Chipperman

Thank you for your info about the 4341 and 4341.1 Zetor tractors. I am now straight on what both of these tractors have on them.

If there is any way possible, I will try to go to the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville Feb. 16, 17, 18, and 19. Surely, I will be able to make it on one of those days LOL. I only live about 80, or 85 miles from Louisville.

By the way Chipperman, do you know if the 4341 Zetor 4X4 tractor w/cab, and shuttle will have any changes made for the 2005 year model. The exhaust needs to be changed to the side of the tractor. I have been looking at these tractors, and like them a lot.

Cabinholler

/ 4341 And 4341.1 Zetor Tractor Difference #5  
Cabinholler
The "Super" line of tractors is being replace with the "Proxima" which starts at 67hp (6441.1SR). At some time in the future we will have one or more 50hp-60hp models. They will be more of a Heavy-duty compact. They will be lager and heavier then a compact but smaller then the Super or Proxima. There are still 4341.1SR units available from dealer and depot stock but when they are go there are no more. The Proxima is 12x12 (as opposed to 10X10) the cab units have side exhaust and there have been a number of other engineering improvements. The engines are based on the Forterra and have a much faster/higher torque curve and will out pull most if not all of the competition of equal horsepower. Like you might expect the improvements come at a price. Demand for the Proxima has been much higher than expected here in the US. Due to that it will be sometime between the end of April and some time in June before supply can catch up with demand. The 4341 Super has been a fantastic tractor and workhorse. I am sure it will bring you a lifetime of satisfaction. My only suggestion is that no matter what brand tractor you buy at some point it will need service and dealer support. And sometimes that too has a price well worth paying now rather then later.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif