Zetor 6441.0SR w/Industrial Tires

/ Zetor 6441.0SR w/Industrial Tires #1  

CMunger

Gold Member
A few pictures of a new Zetor 6441.0SR with Industrial tires. This tractor is 60 PTO hp.

Attachments

• INDTIRES1.jpg
    INDTIRES1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 472
   / Zetor 6441.0SR w/Industrial Tires
Another

Attachments

• INDTIRES2.JPG
    INDTIRES2.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 299
Number 3

Attachments

• INDTIRES3.JPG
    INDTIRES3.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 276
#4 My favorite W/ Loader

Attachments

• INDTIRES7.jpg
    INDTIRES7.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 378
   / Zetor 6441.0SR w/Industrial Tires #5  
I sat in a new Proxima 7441 cab loader tractor at my dealers on Monday.

First impressions over my Super were the details seemed even more polished, shuttle had distinct FNR, transmission has an extra gear, pad under rubber floor mat, levers had knobs on the ends, and the new Grammar seat -- everything adjustable including swivel and height of armrests.

Outside the exhaust is back and to the side, loader hyd quik connect block is mounted outside the arms, the hood side panel latch knobs are larger, the hood is more rounded but still cannot see the bucket edge on the ground in front. Maintenance points are all accessible already, did not notice anything that reduces access.

All the Proxima's have more power than mine and I don't need more power, but I am considering 4 additional rear wheel weights. I let my cousin drive the tractor a couple of weeks back to pick rocks & noticed the rears were on the ground but not by much.

You know the price & if that new Grammar seat is bolt in compatible with the old style?

May be tempted to add that seat to a wheel weight order :D

I am going to guess the seat will interchange, and the rear weights are easy to install, a bracket bolts to the end of the axle, then you stack weights on the bracket, up to four per side on the Proxima. On the seat I would go to the Zetor website www.zetorna.com and post the question on the forum and Petr should get back to you.
Chuck