Used Zetor 4341 w/Fel

/ Used Zetor 4341 w/Fel #1  

davemhughes

Silver Member
Tractor
SAME 40hp turbo charged 4cyl diesel w/fel
What do you think a fair price for one is with 500hrs 2002 model. I have looked around and found one for $18k. I have checked all the normal places to get an idea of a fair price for one. I was thinking it should be around $16k but maybe its just wishful thinking. Any help in this and I would be grateful.

/ Used Zetor 4341 w/Fel #2  
Does it have a cab, if not I think the price is too high also , if you buy a zetor make sure you have a good dealer and be sure they have been in business for sometime and they will work on your tractor.I have owned one and the dealer is not in business anymore so it left me without a dealer.In my opinion for that kind of money there are much better buys out there.
Good Luck,

/ Used Zetor 4341 w/Fel
Thanks for the reply. No cab and the more I think about it I am thinking $14,500 is about right for this. No dealer close and that is the main reason i did not buy one a Zetor this time around. I like them a lot and owned a 46hp previously and worked it hard without issue. Don't think the guy will come down so I guess I will pass on it plus then i would have 2 tractors....wait, thats a good thing.

/ Used Zetor 4341 w/Fel #4  
dave what size zetor did you have im thinking of getting one and want one that i can beat up on im normaly easy but i dont baby them. what did you use yours for.