Starting with the issues:
- The steel bracket which the air cleaner mounts on is poorly designed and the engine vibration fatigued the steel within a year and broke it.
- Both front tires wouldn't hold air. The dealer inserted tubes for free and remedied that.
- The belly mount mower deck has had to have the drive gear replaced. This is an enclosed unit with no lube or maintenance required, but it came apart after 3 years. Also, the belly mower should have freely revolving rear wheels, similar to the front, but not having them make it difficult to move, and the shaft of the wheels is weakened by the large pin-hole drilled through it. Have had to replace these twice.
- The hydraulic "quick-connect" is poorly located, and requires some gymnastics to reach.
- The mid-PTO is not shrouded, so if you back up in high grass/weeds, be prepared for the grass to wind itself impossibly onto the shaft-spline.
On the good side, the Yanmar engine has been reliable as expected; and the unit has nice features like good headlights/foglights and a really solid front end loader, which I have certainly worked hard. Priced to beat the competition is also a plus.