Unfortunately this form doesn't list Deutz-Allis, so I came as close as I could.
Tractor has been extremely useful.
Strengths: 4WD is very good. I've yet to get it more than temporarily stuck.
Turns on a dime. I use it a lot in the pot yard, and didn't realize how good it was at turning until I tried to do the same work with a pickup. Only a bobcat would be better for this.
1. I have the one without the cab. The sunshade collects water, and drops it down your neck when you move it.
2. The differential lock button is stiff and sometimes sticks.
3. Starting it in cold weather is a chore. It really does NOT like starting at temps below -10.
4. Engine access when the FEL is mounted is limited.
5. I wish it had 12v power points for running things such as fertilizer pumps.
6. Like most FELs you can't see the front edge of the bucket. This has made learning how to use the bucket challenging.