Great compact tractor. Very reliable if operated within its published limitations and maintained according to schedule.
The engine (23-24HP), bucket (1190 lbs @ 18¡å ¨C 755 lbs @ full height), 3 point (815 lbs), and PTO (20 HP) have adequate power for a tractor of this size.
I have used this tractor on a 5 acre property to plow snow, level the ground, move dirt, redo fencing, and cut the fields with no problems. Tractor has started every time with the first turn of the key. It suits my needs well and I am happy to have purchased it.
- Rhino SE5 Mower.
- Ford 6' Blade.
- ETA 6900 Post Hole Digger w/ 6" & 9" Augers.
- JD 70 Front End Loader.
- Two Stage Clutch (Continuous Live PTO).
- Power Steering with Hydraulic Oil Filter Kit.
- Selective Control Valve (SCV).
- Rear Auxiliary Hydraulics (Power Beyond).
- Engine Block Heater.
- Front Work Light mounted on side of ROPS.
- Rear Work Light.
- 12V Power Outlet.
- Fluid Filled Rear Tires.