I have been somewhat disappointed with the reliability of the Mahindra 2615. I bought it new with almost all the accessories. Here are the issues:
- Sheet metal is WAY too thin the slightest bump will dent it.
- Cheap quality switches and automotive type wiring connectors that aren't suitable to off road service.
- Paint quality is poor---soft, fades and doesn't adhere.
- Glow plugs must be kept on hand as failure is commonplace.
- The front drive ring gears failed at a cost of almost 1,000 dollars at 400 hours.
- Repair parts are insanely expensive.
- The shuttle on the backhoe (chain mount) failed within 5 hours - no parts available to repair.
I suspect that most of these issues are common to all compact tractors. They don't build 'em like they used to.