No major problems. I did replace a wheel seal in the right front wheel. The other problem was with the shuttle shifting into reverse. The cable adjustment at the transmission was okay and the problem was at the shuttle end of the cable. The hole where the stud fit was worn egg shape, and had about .100" slop.
This part of the cable is made of soft metal. I cut some flat sheet metal pieces to fill in the wear until the slop was gone, and the shuttle shifts okay now. Beats spending $160.00 for a new cable plus the trouble replacing the old one. I also added a 2 spool remote hydraulic control valve so I could add a stump grinder.