New NX Series Joins Kioti Tractor Lineup
WENDELL, N.C. – Nov. 7, 2013 – KIOTI Tractor, a division of Daedong-USA, Inc., is pleased to announce its new NX Series, the latest in the company’s suite of tractor innovations. Built with customer needs and environmental standards in mind, models within this series are equipped with the new Tier 4 compliant ECO technology, which reduces emissions within the environment. This is the first series produced with all DaedongÒ Tier 4 ECO diesel engines.
KIOTI’s new NX Series features a new hood design, excellent driving performance and ultra comfort. These NX models are designed for “4L” performance- low vibration, low noise, low fuel consumption, and long lifetime. Along with the Tier 4 engines, the NX tractors are equipped with hydrostatic power steering, rear differential lock and wet multi disc brakes. Additionally, the tractors offer rear PTO speeds of 540 rpm and optional mid PTO speeds of 2000 rpm, and deliver a 3,177-pound lift capacity.
“We are very excited to bring this series to market. The Tier 4 engine technology underscores our ongoing commitment to develop new innovations for today’s lifestyle farmer,” said Peter Dong-Kyun Kim, chief executive officer of Daedong-USA, Inc., KIOTI Tractor Division. “These new models were designed with optimal performance in mind and we look forward to the response from our customers.”
The new models in the NX series include:
- NX4510/ NX4510C: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), 24×24 synchronized shuttle
- NX4510H/ NX4510CH: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX5010/NX5010C: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), 24×24 synchronized shuttle
- NX5010H/ NX5010CH: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX5510/NX5510C: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), 24×24 synchronized shuttle
- NX5510H/ NX5510CH: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX6010H/NX6010CH: engine power of 60 hp (44.7 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
Optional equipment includes single or dual remote hydraulic valves, side rear view mirrors and turn assist. Users will have a choice of open station (ROPS) or cab models and will also be able to purchase the front-end loader attachment and the backhoe attachment, which will be available for purchase in 2014.