Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak

/ Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak #1  

catdozer

Platinum Member
Tractor
john deere
I have a 07 T190 and developed a leak. The odd problem is the leak only happens after running it awhile. So upon inspection it looks like the hydraulic fan hose from the filter has rubbed on another hose and only leaks when fan turns on. But the fan hose only one side is easy to get to. The other side I don't know where it goes. Down behind the motor.
Looking for some help if I can get a hydraulic diagram???
Btw. The arms are up, and cab is in the air.

/ Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak #2  
Flow for this circuit is from gear pump (last pump section in the pump stack) up to fan motor then down to charge pressure inlet of the hydrostatic pump. If oil only leaks when fan motor is turning, it's most likely seal in the motor. The flow from the gear pump is continuous to the hydrostatic pump, this is the charge pressure supply. If temps are cool and motor is not turning, oil flows through a by-pass valve in the motor then on to the hydro pump.

"The arms are up, and cab is in the air." Be sure the Lift Arm Stop is in place when working like this, leaning over side of the machine with loader above your head.

/ Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak
Flow for this circuit is from gear pump (last pump section in the pump stack) up to fan motor then down to charge pressure inlet of the hydrostatic pump. If oil only leaks when fan motor is turning, it's most likely seal in the motor. The flow from the gear pump is continuous to the hydrostatic pump, this is the charge pressure supply. If temps are cool and motor is not turning, oil flows through a by-pass valve in the motor then on to the hydro pump.

"The arms are up, and cab is in the air." Be sure the Lift Arm Stop is in place when working like this, leaning over side of the machine with loader above your head.

It's not the fan, fan is completely dry. it's one of these two hoses (I can get pictures tomorrow). I can run the machine just fine for a bit, then when the fan kicks on I see oil. It was pretty dusty working and you could tell where the oil was leaking and this is the best clue I have so far.

Yes lift arm bar is in place. I Never take that chance, cause the one wrong hydraulic line you loosen..........

/ Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak #4  
Picture would be great to see what fan motor style you have. If it has filter mounted as part of motor housing and is element type or if filter is remote mounted and spin on type. There is a case drain line from the motor also which if leaking would make sense, since case drain is only apt to flow when motor spins. I think the case drain goes back to inlet of the gear pumps.

/ Bobcat T190 hydraulic leak
So guess it turned out to be in the valve for the power bob tach. There was some screw plug with an o ring backed out, didn't leak until the oil got warm.
Also the hose had a small hydraulic leak just a pinhole.
Thank you for you help ssdoxie!

Attachments

• image-609644707.jpg
    image-609644707.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 3,072
  • image-3290549987.jpg
    image-3290549987.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 1,295