When things go wrong in the woodlot

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700

This guy starts out to fell a tree, it hangs in another, then that one hangs in another etc.

Never once tried to yank it with a rope. I lost count of the trees he cut down just for the one mistake.

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #3  
Took about two minutes watching that video to figure out that dude should sell that chainsaw and burn fuel oil.
B. John

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #4  
If he continues on this journey he won’t live very long..

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #5  
Had the chaps, the helmet and a big saw....left brain at home. Like watching a car crash, had to watch it till the end.

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #6  
We all have seen folks who should have never been allowed to drive an auto. For whatever reason- they never quite get the feel of the auto, its size, its movement and how to control all of this.

This guy relates to a chainsaw in this same fashion. He really does not need a hard hat - there is nothing up there to protect.

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #7  
Hard lesson to learn but least he safe.

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #8  
Does anyone think seriously that was for real and not made just for YouTube viewer? Fake reality? :confused3:

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot
Does anyone think seriously that was for real and not made just for YouTube viewer? Fake reality? :confused3:

Watching him cut, he didn't have the skills to do that on purpose.

/ When things go wrong in the woodlot #10  
Looks to me like it's real. I have seen people do this kind of thing before many times.. He doesn't have a clue but at least he has fear..