Farm Pro Manuals??

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #1  

ballzee

Tractor
farmpro 2425
Are there any service manuals available for the Farm Pro 2425 tractor??

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #2  
No service manuals just parts and operation. Do you have those ? If not we have them seperate or in sets ,if you need a set you need to confirm which engine you have. If you need some help with repairing your tractor you can give us a call we will be glad to help.Your Farmpro tractor is the same as the Jinma 254 tractors

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #3  
I just purchased a Farm Pro 2425 tractor. It being the same as Jinma explains some of the diagrams and part numbers in my operation manual. I am having electrical problems. No gauges. Checked all the fuses in the fuseblock, but haven't searched for in-line fuses yet. I wouldn't think one fuse could power all the different gauges and idiot lights too. First owner said he knocked off the exaust pipe and had to replace it. Maybe too much heat on the fuseblock?

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #4  
Unless you see a physical distortion of the fuse block, I doubt exhaust heat has anything to do with it. Cheap electrical systems are almost universal with entry level Chinese tractors. But your manual should have had a wiring diagram. When you find it, you'll likely see that - with the exception of the ammeter - all other gauges/indicators are protected by a common fuse.

//greg//

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #5  
The wiring diagram is very vague about what does what. When the wire lines get to the fuseblock area they blend together, not a high quality drawing.

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #6  
What model year is this FarmPro, and which engine? Please refer to the engine label and the chassis label. Engine label is typically either on the valve cover or on the side of the engine block. Chassis label is typically either inside one of the rear fenders or on the transmission housing.

//greg//

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #7  

Attachments

• diagram 2430 FarmPro and 2420.jpg
    diagram 2430 FarmPro and 2420.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 5,981
   / Farm Pro Manuals?? #8  
Thanks for the wiring diagram. With it on my computer I can enlarge it big enough to see where things go. This helps alot.

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #9  
It is a Farm Pro 2425 date 2006 01
Engine ID Yangdong Y385T date 2005 12

/ Farm Pro Manuals?? #10  
Thanks. That diagram Tommy uploaded is basically representative, but it's for an earlier model with the individual gauges. Now that he knows it's for a 2006, perhaps he's got access to a newer diagram that incorporates the cluster gauge wiring - because unfortunately I don't. There is however a problem with how the above diagram depicts the tach/hour meter wiring. Look at the K terminal on tachometer sender 21. The line going down to that tail light wire is incorrect. That wire is the hour meter trigger, and should go over to oil pressure sender 24.

//greg//