Starting problem - Jinma 284

/ Starting problem - Jinma 284
Ok. I think I'm too much visual to do that job and let me explain what I understand with five pictures.

1.jpg

First picture show fuel tank (top right) that go to fuel pump. There is a small transparent bottle with a valve faucet, do I need to do something with this?

2.jpg

Second, it is the bottom of the fuel pump (Passing there, I note the drain bolt for the injector oil) . At this picture, there is a bolt connecting the hose from fuel tank : do I need to slack this bolt there to purge the air in fuel line?

3.jpg

Third, the picture show a hose that goes in fuel filter and then return back in injector pump (I think so). In this picture, there is a lot of bolts, and I'm not sure if there is something to do there with bleeding air in fuel line....

4.jpg

Fourth, at extrem left (front side), there is a hose that come from the pump (injector pump?) and goes to cylinder (in serial, one after one). Also, there is three metal slot with screw that go in each cylinder. Is there those three screw at thois place (near the injector pump) that I must unsrew (3/4 turn) to bleed the air?

5.jpg

Five, at the botton left, it is the hose that come from pump (or injector pump) and finish its course in fuel tank, AND also, there is same type of screw as the last picture, but near the cylinder. Questions here are : do I unsrew (3/4 turn) those three screws from the injector pump? Do I unsrew other bolt (from the pump) ?

I hope picture and question are clear enough. If I am not correct, you can refered to any picture number.

Thank you for help, it is very appreciated.

Al

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 1,345
   / Starting problem - Jinma 284
finally, I bleed the air in fuel line....
thanks all!
Al

/ Starting problem - Jinma 284 #13  
Glad you got it going.

Chris