Pulled the trigger on a e35

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #1  

sr160009

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 231s
Been looking for a while for a good deal on a slightly used one, but the prices was not far from a new one. So I finally just bought a new one. 3 buckets, 12” 20” and a 36” grading bucket. Got the hydraulic thumb as well. Super excited
20200220_095416.jpg

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #3  
Been looking for a while for a good deal on a slightly used one, but the prices was not far from a new one. So I finally just bought a new one. 3 buckets, 12 20 and a 36 grading bucket. Got the hydraulic thumb as well. Super excited
View attachment 642645

Oh,....... what a SWEET new toy!

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #4  
you will enjoy the E35, going new is the way to go as there are dealer incentives in place, I looked for used for a year or so and finally went new for a E32, in my case opted for the e32, did not get the thumb but opted for a cab with heat and air.

have fun

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #5  
Very nice :thumbsup:

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #6  
Very jealous!
Will this be just for the farm or will you be doing any side-work / site-work? I would love to add a mini to my side business, but cannot justify it.

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #7  
Very nice.

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35 #8  
Super excited and jealous. :)

Congrats!!!

/ Pulled the trigger on a e35
Very jealous!
Will this be just for the farm or will you be doing any side-work / site-work? I would love to add a mini to my side business, but cannot justify it.

Just around my place, but in a few years when it time to retire I may put it to work to earn a little extra $$$