Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,321  
Tom Savage. He replaced Brock 3 games back. Last game he got injured. Came back in for one play before the half, then was out the 2nd half for concussion protocols. He has an arm twice as strong and more accurate then Brock's. He's only started two NFL games, I think.
hugs, Brandi
I'm still rooting for a Texas sb.
The closest we got was in 1979. I still liked the oilers better than the Texans though.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,322  
I'm still rooting for a Texas sb.
The closest we got was in 1979. I still liked the oilers better than the Texans though.
Well, JJ Watt got me back watching football.:D I quit watching the Oilers, now Texans and A&M:thumbsup: after Dad died.
Texans did good last night.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,323  
I just looked at the thermometer and it reads 14°. Then I look at the forecast and it predicts a high of 75° for Tuesday. Gotta' love Texas winters. :rolleyes:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,324  
Just think of the possibilities of getting JJ back next year with Clowney and Mercilus healthy too.

IMG_1024.JPG

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,325  
Our record, against New England is 1-6 so, .......... there's a chance.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,328  
Have we had enough cold weather this year to kill off the bug crop?

Maybe, but it ain't over yet. We got an acorn crop huge enough to cover a lot more freezing days and nights.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,329  
Maybe, but it ain't over yet. We got an acorn crop huge enough to cover a lot more freezing days and nights.
hugs, Brandi

Yep, the deer just lay up under the oak trees, eating acorns. They only move if the eat everything around them. I quit putting corn in feeders a couple of months ago as they were just attracting raccoons and tree rats (squirrels).

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,330  
We had some excitement last night, but I was at work and missed it. At around 8 my dog was going crazy. She thought it was a neighbor's dog, but it was a panther in our driveway.