Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,331  
We had some excitement last night, but I was at work and missed it. At around 8 my dog was going crazy. She thought it was a neighbor's dog, but it was a panther in our driveway.
We need photos.;) If no photos......................it didn't happen!:laughing::)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,332  
We need photos.;) If no photos......................it didn't happen!:laughing::)
hugs, Brandi
I'd like to tell the wife, it didn't happen. She's scared to go outside now

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,335  
We had some excitement last night, but I was at work and missed it. At around 8 my dog was going crazy. She thought it was a neighbor's dog, but it was a panther in our driveway.

Mine has been missing for a few years. Did you find my black panther? They have a reputation out here, many have seen but no pictures, they are very elusive. I have seen two together and smaller ones, I sometimes think are wild cats but the very long black tail makes it a young panther.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,336  
Mine has been missing for a few years. Did you find my black panther? They have a reputation out here, many have seen but no pictures, they are very elusive. I have seen two together and smaller ones, I sometimes think are wild cats but the very long black tail makes it a young panther.
You can have him back, momma is scared. I do have a picture of another cat, maybe someone is missing this. 1484010499490.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,337  
On a related note, my nephew went out to a bar with some friends this weekend, but they left because there were too many cougars.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,338  
On a related note, my nephew went out to a bar with some friends this weekend, but they left because there were too many cougars.

Guess they shouldn't hang around University of Houston?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,339  
Guess they shouldn't hang around University of Houston?
Now I'm really confused, are we talking about 3 different cougars? The cougars in the bar. We're they older females, or college students from Houston?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,340  
I was riding in the back of Don's old golf cart with my wife at his place and we saw it. I think it was a jaguarundi (sp?).

Jaguarundi-black-morph.jpg