TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,051  
Took out my Winchester Model 52 sporter. It has been a long time (maybe 10 years) since I have shot it. Using some old Federal ValuePack ammunition it was shooting nickel size groups at 50 yards. Just for giggles tried it at 100 yards and it still held about 1.5"-2".

It is pristine and too pretty to have sitting by the door for critter control...but it does shoot very well.

When I went looking for it, I found a Ruger M77 in .223 I had forgotten I still had...thought I had sold it when I thinned the herd about 8 years ago. It is going to get some range time too in the near future.

Love the 52. Is it a 52C?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,052  
Recently got a smoking deal on some Tokarev boxer primed brass ammo (so now I can reload it after burning it up) from SGAmmo.

So the M57 and PPS43 got some love the other day. I don't know why Tokarev didn't catch on more here ... it's a fantastic round.

I guess I'm just weird and like bottle neck pistol carts.

I have 45 necked down to 40 (400 Cor-bon)
40 necked down to 9 (357 sig)
9 necked down to 22 (22TCM)
... last but not least, the 7.62x25 ... the original. (well, I guess the 7.63x25 Mauser was first but Tokarev is the modern version).

Range time more enjoyable now that it's cooler and chiggers gone.

Oh, and spent one hour in tree stand opening day of archery and got a doe with crossbow. I love fall.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,053  
Can any of you give me an estimate on a gun? I have a good friend who has a Remington 1100 .410, vent rib, checkered stocks, stocks are dull finish, gun doesn't have any scratches and I don't know that it's ever been shot. It's a newer one and doesn't have any of the fancy engraving in the metal like the older ones. No box. He may want to sell it and I may want to buy it. Can anybody give me an approximate value of it?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,054  
Our son shot his first big gun yesterday, .243 @ 100 yards. He did good. Baby girl wanted to shoot the BB gun.
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2201.JPG
IMG_2202.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,055  
Can any of you give me an estimate on a gun? I have a good friend who has a Remington 1100 .410, vent rib, checkered stocks, stocks are dull finish, gun doesn't have any scratches and I don't know that it's ever been shot. It's a newer one and doesn't have any of the fancy engraving in the metal like the older ones. No box. He may want to sell it and I may want to buy it. Can anybody give me an approximate value of it?

Look on Gunbroker.com to see what they are selling for, that should give you a pretty good idea of pricing.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,057  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,058  
Look on Gunbroker.com to see what they are selling for, that should give you a pretty good idea of pricing.

+1 what hunt4570 said. You can also check out new price in your area (a quote) at Davidsons Gun Genie. With knowledge of new/market rates on gun broker etc., should give you enough info to make an offer.

www.galleryofguns.com

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,060  

I found 3 on there, lowest bid is $805 and the other 2 are way more.