TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,231  
Same here. Another cartridge to reload is about all that keeps talking me out of it.

Yeah, I already load it so I don't really have an excuse... other than other things that always "need" my money.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,232  
A Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special is on my want list and has been for awhile. Enjoy!

Weighs 23 oz empty, 26.5 oz loaded. The Hogue grips I added are a lot heavier than the wooden set. IMG_20191126_112137.jpgoo

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,233  
New shooting /sight in rest for my birthday! Just got it yesterday so I've not tried it out yet but the reviews are good. Assembly was easy, seems very solid!

Oh, its a Caldwell Stinger..

IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,234  
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,236  
I think I might buy another handgun soon a Turaurs 45acp. I also would reload for it to.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,237  
Not true by any means, at least in the HVAC industry due to the time in the industry to "make" something obsolete. That said, I'd guess that gun manufacturing has more "one hit wonders" due to the time to implement production.

You mean like the Beretta 9000S? kinda a cross between a compact and full size, no aftermarket support and no holsters available over the counter unless you count the Crosman holster since they made a BB version for some reason... Neat pistol but doesn't have a great track record if you do a search, not that I've had any issues but a holster would be nice...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,238  
You mean like the Beretta 9000S? kinda a cross between a compact and full size, no aftermarket support and no holsters available over the counter unless you count the Crosman holster since they made a BB version for some reason... Neat pistol but doesn't have a great track record if you do a search, not that I've had any issues but a holster would be nice...

All one has to do is look to Sig USA's early line of rifles to see what they've dumped into the marketplace, stopped production and leaving no direct support for getting parts.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,239  
"NOTICE!"

If you have ever considered air-gunning, this is perhaps the best one-pump rifle you will find, a bargain at $200 and a no-brainer at <$100. Benjamin Trail NP2 See it here for that little, .. for now. :rolleyes:
Benjamin Trail Nitro Piston Elite Pellet Air Rifle 22 Cal Synthetic

Features include:
1) nitro-piston power (vs noisy metal spring)
2) easier cocking than Trail NP & Trail NPXL Benjis (I have both, they've been served :laughing:)
3) shrouded barrel (sound ~/= Daisy Red Ryder)
4) typical weight .22 pellets deliver power below the speed of sound (avoiding flutter in transition from supersonic ~/> 1100 fps and its accuracy impairment.)
5) Center-Point (Crosman) 3-9 x 32 Scope

Trail NP2.jpg

btw, my Pard shoots 13g pellets in a .177 Trail NP2, nearly 2x std weight for caliber. We have found the combo to deliver >20ft/lb energy on target at 20 yd (*corrected) ~2x the max distance I shoot :rolleyes:)

*edited on icrutch se during current power outage .. since about when I first posted ..

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,240  
Hope it is better than the pistol version. I can't hit the broad side of the barn with it. Even with the red dot scope sighted in, can't seem to hit the same spot twice. I wanted to shoot squirrels at 35' but they just laugh at me.