Tractor
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
For Sale
*NEW* Kubota - L3130HST

This is a pre-estate sale of a brand new Kubota L3130HST tractor that was
never put into service; it currently has 1.8 hours on it (probably closer to 3.5
hours, once it gets moved to my home) and was never put into service. This
has never seen rain, never been driven, never picked up a bucket load of
dirt... Other than dust, it is a brand new tractor
I have all original books, literature, paperwork & service manuals

Original equipment and costs. It is fully equipped as follows.

model L3130HST $13,987
F-R4 front tires 512
F-R4 rear tires 1,136
LA-723 front end loader 3,307
L-2231-A quick coupler bucket (bobcat type) 418
L-2235 72 flat back bucket 601
L-2213-A 4 position valve (front end & bucket) 686
72 tooth digging bar for bucket (not installed) 389
Skid steer style mounting plate (extra - new) 149
Quick lock 3 pt hitch adapter 150
Total $21,335
Illinois State sales tax $ 1,387
Original shipping & destination & set up 314
Total $23,036 (1.8 hours!)

For Sale $18,500

A comparable tractor today would net at $26,500 + shipping & set up + tax
Woods GB 72 heavy duty box scraper 哲EW pd $986 + tax
Woods PHD35 post hole digger 哲EW pd $912 +tax
Woods 9309 12 double flight auger 哲EW pd $317 +tax
Woods 9313 18 double flight auger 哲EW pd $549 +tax
Woods 9314 24 double flight auger 哲EW pd $699 +tax
Maschio 72 finish mower (3 pt hitch) 哲EW pd $2,812 +tax
Woods 72 double roller / double scarfer pulverizer (rebuilt) pd $1,200 +tax
Ford ? 72 rear scraper blade & 3 pt hitch frame pd $ 200 +tax

Steve Hackel / s.hackel@att.net / 708-334-3778

thumbnail-9 (3).jpgthumbnail-9 (2).jpgthumbnail-9 (1).jpgthumbnail-9 (4).jpgthumbnail-9 (5).jpgthumbnail-9 (6).jpgthumbnail-9 (7).jpgthumbnail-9.jpg

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST
Re: 哲EW Kubota - L3130HST

It's coming up on November and I'm interested in moving this before Winter - an offer on the tractor or including all of the new equipment listed - someone, somewhere needs a new tractor?

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #32  
Why do you think it hasn't sold yet?

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #33  
Re: 哲EW Kubota - L3130HST

It's coming up on November and I'm interested in moving this before Winter - an offer on the tractor or including all of the new equipment listed - someone, somewhere needs a new tractor?

Thiusands of folks have needed and bought new tractors since you have been offering this aged used tractor.

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #34  
That's a great looking tractor. People have to realize that it's OBO and that one would need to go see the tractor and drive before offering a price.
I have a L3301 I bought new in Feb 2019. I paid $22,000 for tractor and FEL and got 5 yrs/0% financing. Each year prices seem to go higher on new tractors.
My only issue on used is getting a loan through a credit union which wouldn't be 0%.
I think you have a nice tractor and pre-emissions is a bonus.
Have you advertised on Craigslist?

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #35  
It's not what you think it's worth, it's what the person spending the money is willing to pay.

If the price is right it will sell!

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #36  
It's not what you think it's worth, it's what the person spending the money is willing to pay.

If the price is right it will sell!

/\/\THIS/\/\. When I put my cabbed L4630 for sale, I started at $21k. No callers at all but I did get a couple of offers at $16k.
Well I passed on all of them until late fall when I lowered the price to $16k.
Got more calls but no one was serious until a near local guy said he was coming down with a trailer and cash.
Well, he arrived and we did a back and forth on price with me at $15k and him at $14k. By this time I really needed to move the tractor so I took his lowball.
I was still fine with that as I only paid $15k for it and put 800 hours on it in 4 years.
Lesson, don't be greedy if you really want to sell.

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #37  
It's been my experience over the years that if you buy at a fair price, take care of your equipment, and ask a fair price, you are likely to recover your investment. I say this having bought three used Kubotas, and sold two of them. They've always been cleaner and better serviced when I sold them, with some useful mods like lighting, etc., and I've never lost any money. Not to mention the use of the machines!

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #38  
It's been my experience over the years that if you buy at a fair price, take care of your equipment, and ask a fair price, you are likely to recover your investment. I say this having bought three used Kubotas, and sold two of them. They've always been cleaner and better serviced when I sold them, with some useful mods like lighting, etc., and I've never lost any money. Not to mention the use of the machines!

Exactly my philosophy also!

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #39  
I rarely check this site but this tractor is always on the first page, is it still available or sold?

/ NEW Kubota - L3130HST #40  
I got your post for some reason- no tractor for sale here!