Change of mind

/ Change of mind #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
I have noticed that sometimes I decide to post, but change my mind, or in the last instance, I inserted the wrong picture in my post. Although I did not actually "post reply", there seems to be no way to cancel or even delete the picture. I can sign off, and the potential post is still on my screen. Is there "delete" or "Cancel' mode?

/ Change of mind #2  
One of those things like " Chardonnay and emails don't mix" ?

/ Change of mind #3  
I have noticed that sometimes I decide to post, but change my mind, or in the last instance, I inserted the wrong picture in my post. Although I did not actually "post reply", there seems to be no way to cancel or even delete the picture. I can sign off, and the potential post is still on my screen. Is there "delete" or "Cancel' mode?

Great question. I don’t know the answer but would like to know.

MoKelly

/ Change of mind #4  
Yeah... I've noticed that as well. The new system I suppose.
Be aware... think twice and keep your mouth shut. ;)

/ Change of mind #5  
Drafty.jpg

/ Change of mind #6  
About the pictures;

When I insert a picture, I can click on it, it gets a red frame, and delete makes it go away, leaving the attachment icon in the lower left.

To make the smaller attachment icon go away, click the trash can emblem in the upper right. If you do this first, both go away.

Bruce

/ Change of mind
OMG! I hope I NEVER drink that much! If he doesn't disembowel or orchidize himself, he still has drowning, alcohol poisoning and freezing to death.