Why are people in Indianapolis going postal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #441  
Make it simple for you. Out of all the crime committed by people who aren't on government subsidy, what percentage are NFL players? I'm guessing the percentage is actually low.

No crap football players get into trouble. Young dumb millionaires.

I'll make it simple with a picture for you ;)

View attachment 695681
Common sense will tell you that just because you're a NFL player does not mean your more susceptible to commit a crime. That said, given the issues with concussions that NFL players take during their career, if anything, one would assume that crimes by NFL players would be higher than the national average.
Looks like they're just like regular folks when it comes to prostitution and murder. ;)

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #442  
Same town where the black girl was killed by a LEO (justifiable IMO)

This is the bigger issue that everyone seems to ignore. Where do 2-15 year olds get handguns? One black youth killed at the hands of another.
From their older siblings, tough guys, etc...

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #443  
Its chips, not nano-bots, keep the "story" straight.

Chips ?...LoL...that's the proverbial red herring...bill gates ponied up to be the rubber chicken (took one for the team)...!

Chips can be small but hardly injectable with the gauge needles being used for the vax...nanobots now are a different story...(wink,wink)

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #444  
I'm sorry. Should I have said "SPOILER ALERT"? LOL

It's all out there. You need to get off here and do some readin! That's the funny thing. Not coming from tin foil weirdos. No, the people in charge are telling you exactly what the agenda is. Just few are paying any attention. Remember after 911, Bush SR. Found it in about a minute. Made it quite clear this was ushering in the NWO. Could it be any clearer? Quite chilling to see it again actually. Almost creepy.

I dont see much “creepy”. I do see unsettling. I don’t want a world government. But I don’t see any reference to getting everyone a vaccine, then push a button to “kill” or “mind control” them. Lol

World governments and world orders have been talked about for 50 years. They may try, but I don’t see it happening.

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #446  
Looks like they're just like regular folks when it comes to prostitution and murder. ;)
I believe the issue is that NFL players make the news and are "newsworthy", particularly when it comes to their hometowns and state.

The issue with the graph I posted is it does not compare a NFL players job vs other job professions. I think part of the issue is trying to find the profession of the person actually arrested who isn't a "career criminal" to begin with.

What I did find is that per the FBI, the arrest rate in the NFL is 1 in 45. The national average for non professional athletes is like 1 in 30. Did come across the fact that the NBA actually has a higher arrest record than the NFL, and found somewhat surprising that professional hockey players have the lowest arrest percentage in pro sports, and some people will claim that's because there are fewer black people playing in hockey. Although a comment like that could be taken as factual, the reality is there is more of a "cause and affect" due to environment as the person grows from childhood into adulthood.

What I did find interesting is serial killers professions
  • Top 3 Skilled Serial-Killer Occupations: 1. Aircraft machinist/assembler; 2. Shoemaker/repair person; 3. Automobile upholsterer
  • Top 3 Semi-Skilled Serial Killer Occupations: 1. Forestry worker/arborist; 2. Truck driver; 3. Warehouse manager
  • Top 3 Unskilled Serial Killer Occupations: 1. General laborer (mover, landscaper, et. al.); 2. Hotel porter; 3. Gas station attendant
  • Top 3 Professional/Government Serial Killer Occupations: 1. Police/security official; 2. Military personnel; 3. Religious official
At least no professional sports were mentioned for serial killers ;)

Thing is when talking looking at recidivism rates, it made me think. I can't prove it, but in some ways I think prision becomes more like the miltary for unemployed men who forwhatever reason couldn't find work before or after prision life (and lets face it, finding work with a prison record is hard).

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #447  
I bet >50% of those NFL players never even get charged.
You cant compare an employed NFL football player to the general population because so many are unemployed, mentally ill, former criminals....

Like I said before, hush money covers up or outright eliminates a lot of problems. Pay the victim a big check and all the problems go away. The average working stiff cant do that. Seen it happen with rich kids in my ‘hood lol

Starts in the big college sports where alumni and “donors” bale out athletes and continues on in the NFL and pro leagues.

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #448  

Black Activists Segregate White People In Minneapolis​

Wow, lets just throw more gas on the fire, its already outa control.

I watch:
- Our local CBS affiliate at 6:50am to see who got shot last night.
- CBS morning news for 19 minutes at 7:00am.
- Our local NBC affiliate at 6pm to see who got shot while I was at work.
- NBC nightly news at 6:30 because I like Lester Holt.
- CBS affiliate at 10pm to see who got shot after dinner.
- NBC affiliate at 11:00 to see the weather for tomorrow before I go to bed, and a recap of who got shot today.

During the day I scan the AP mostly.
amazing....i moved to raleigh durham in about 1980. If there was a murder it made the news, some times for a few days.

Now i watch the crawler on the bottom.....3 shot here, 2 shot there, drive by this and that.

Like the wild west I guess? It's the random killing that scares me, i don't much care if you want to kill each other, just leave me and mine out of it!

/ Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #449  
I bet >50% of those NFL players never even get charged.
You cant compare an employed NFL football player to the general population because so many are unemployed, mentally ill, former criminals....

Like I said before, hush money covers up or outright eliminates a lot of problems. Pay the victim a big check and all the problems go away. The average working stiff cant do that. Seen it happen

Starts in the big college sports where alumni and “donors” bale out athletes and continues on in the NFL and pro leagues.
And....

Who is worse, the person committing the offense or the people with money trying to protect the offenders?

All one has to do is look to the Steubenville high shool rape case in 2012 (hey at least we had one white kid and one black kid taking it for their race) where two high school football players sexually assaulted a girl. We're not even talking college here, but high school and people blaming the girl for the boys actions.

The reality is people in general are the enablers of kids that show a promising future in professional sports. I know someone who went to high shcool with a very well known professional QB now playing. What they let him get away with in high school is mind boggling. Funny thing is he's very well spoken and seems well liked, and it's not Deshaun Watson :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / Why are people in Indianapolis going postal. #450  
And....

Who is worse, the person committing the offense or the people with money trying to protect the offenders?

All one has to do is look to the Steubenville high shool rape case in 2012 (hey at least we had one white kid and one black kid taking it for their race) where two high school football players sexually assaulted a girl. We're not even talking college here, but high school and people blaming the girl for the boys actions.
Yeah, agree
that hush money to cover up crime continues all the way through pro ranks and beyond
The NFL, NBA, etc have a LOT to lose if ALL of their player’s committing these crimes get exposed and included in your criminal stats chart.
I coached HS football and lacrosse for many years, stepping down in 2018.We had a football team that competed in the district and state finals many times. We have put many players in D-1 college programs. I can tell you we ran a very clean system and program, BUT I have seen where our BEST players bad choices and infractions in schools were “overlooked” by teachers. I’m talking minor stuff here compared to college and pro (skipping classes, bullying, etc), BUT, that is where the problems start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.