Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times !

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times !
Did you consider the 88? Maybe not as poplar so less lead time, a few hundred more though. I should sell mine as I’m not using it near as much as I thought, but when I do, it is fun :)
I don't think I have enough tractor for that one . The 68 will do bigger wood than I have the HP for from the looks of the stats but if I ever get a bigger tractor the 68 will still suit.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #12  
I don't think I have enough tractor for that one . The 68 will do bigger wood than I have the HP for from the looks of the stats but if I ever get a bigger tractor the 68 will still suit.
I here ya. But, just cause it can take an 8” log don’t mean you have to cram one in there. But if you did, with the speed control you just slow it down :). The big opening is great for crooked pieces and small trees with limbs, no need to trim them off!

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #13  
Is this another company that charges the full amount up front then expects you to wait while they use your money? Ain't no way I would subsidize a business like that.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #14  
I doubt they charged anything. Most companies take the credit card info to place a hold on account to make sure funds will be available, but not actually take funds until delivery.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #15  
Hp goes up by sqrt of the diameter. Our 2025R with 24.5 hp sorta loafs along on the WC46. A 30 hp tractor would just loaf along with the WC68.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #16  
I thought the wc68 was made in Canada. Why are we talking about China?

I bought my wc68 in February and it was delivered in 7 days. I see the price has gone up $100 since then.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #17  
Good to know someone mention inflation here. Here are some reasons why so many delay and rising price.

1. Inflation. There are too much money flooded out from the Federal Reserve and Central bank of all the countries. This make all the material cost rising a lot and keep rising. For example the steel plate, now its price is almost double as April 1st 2020.

2. Epidemic. The epidemic rise the cost of labor cost in every industry. For example the sea freight market, the Epidemic makes the complete logistic industry become slower and slower. The vessel companies are making huge profit than ever because the shortage of freight capacity, and they love to keep the current situation that shortage of freight capacity. For example the 40' container price from China to USA was $3000 in April 2020, now I think it's more than $10000. Vessels from China to USA is not the worst one, the container from Vietnam and India to USA now is $15000+, the sea port capacity and basic construction there is worse than Chinese port.

Like the Woodland Miles WC68 chipper, assume a 40' container can load 40 units, so every unit should rise (10000-3000)/40= $175 to cover the rising freight cost. Plus the rising cost of material, Woodland Miles has to rise more than $300 to cover the cost.

In this situation, the importers either choose to wait and watch the market, or rise the price. Obviously Woodland Miles choose to wait.

The central banks released so much money to the world, the inflation will follow surely. Now the question is how to collect these money back. Maybe the central banks never planned to collect them back.

Anyway, we regular people can't do anything with these big things. What we can do is that keep hard working and take care of our family.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #18  
I thought the wc68 was made in Canada. Why are we talking about China?

I bought my wc68 in February and it was delivered in 7 days. I see the price has gone up $100 since then.
Designed in Canada...made in China. A couple years ago I wanted the Woodmaxx made in USA, but they had about a six month wait so I went with the wc68. It has been a very good unit and their customer service was fantastic.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #19  
Whew - thank goodness. I bought my Wallenstein BX62S seven years ago. It was sitting in the Kubota dealers lot. The BX62S is manual feed. I have no need for hydraulics. The ONLY thing I chip - young pines - 6" or less on the butt and all are straight as an arrow. Butt first - chunk, chunk, etc.

/ Woodland Mills wood Chipper wait times ! #20  
The Ryobi ZT battery machine is on back order. Expected delivery now is June 2.

Chlorine tabs are in short supply, not available anywhere. Luckily, we have about a month's supply. Hopefully, the 2 remaining plants will have cranked up by then.

Got our WC46 last fall in less than a week's time.
Use Clorox bleach, same thing. Sodium Hypochlorite