Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,772  
Unfortunately we had to make a very unexpected decision this past Sunday...

Although we have been through this many times before... We are both still devastated (as is our other female pup).

Gemma was alpha in our dog pack, yet one of the most gentle & playful dogs we have ever had…. But more importantly; We called Gemma, our "old soul"; she was so attuned to the emotions of others and her surroundings from 3 month old & she radiated a sense of peacefulness & strength when it was needed most.

Gemma, helped my wife (& me) through some of my wife's sickest years. We both are so grateful for this gift she shared with us.

RIP - Gemma

DSC_0718.JPG DSC_0614.JPG DSC_0671.JPG DSC_0581.JPG DSC_0586.JPG

/ Dog pics #3,773  
Sorry for your devastating loss! It is always hard to loose one of our fuzzy butts. Remembering the 'good times' will help.

/ Dog pics #3,774  
@LS Tractor Owner ... Thank you... we are lucky enough to have 2 - 4 dogs at a time & foster a couple a year as we have time for our past 28+ years together... they all are special & touch a part for our hearts & souls (some more than others)... Gemma took a part of ours to be with her... & I wouldn't change a thing. It was just so sudden, within 90 mins, that she went from being her perfect "her" to us making the right decision for her... but you are right... we only have positive memories & "great times" to remember.

/ Dog pics #3,775  
Unfortunately we had to make a very unexpected decision this past Sunday...

Although we have been through this many times before... We are both still devastated (as is our other female pup).

Gemma was alpha in our dog pack, yet one of the most gentle & playful dogs we have ever had…. But more importantly; We called Gemma, our "old soul"; she was so attuned to the emotions of others and her surroundings from 3 month old & she radiated a sense of peacefulness & strength when it was needed most.

Gemma, helped my wife (& me) through some of my wife's sickest years. We both are so grateful for this gift she shared with us.

RIP - Gemma
So sorry for your loss, I can see in Gemma's eyes she was a kind soul. And extra special that she helped your wife (& you) through tough times. RIP Gemma.

/ Dog pics #3,776  
This is the treatment I get when I decide to have a cracker snack before bed. (yes, she got a cracker).
crackers.jpg